Help in the choice of a motherboard

So I have an Intel core i5 7400 with a 1050 ti and I use an msi h110m pro-vd for the motherboard which is awful, I hate!! 

There's No RGB, and we all know that rgb boost our performances, and the logiciel is just bad and it's BROWN, it's f*cking BROWN. 

So I'm obviously planning to change it and I don't know what to choose between an MSI B250 pro gaming carbon and an ASUS ROG maximum viii hero alpha, so it would be fantastic if you could help me in my choice. 

Thank you in advance 

4 minutes ago, Sticky_Wizard said:

So I have an Intel core i5 7400 with a 1050 ti and I use an msi h110m pro-vd for the motherboard which is awful, I hate!! 

There's No RGB, and we all know that rgb boost our performances, and the logiciel is just bad and it's BROWN, it's f*cking BROWN. 

So I'm obviously planning to change it and I don't know what to choose between an MSI B250 pro gaming carbon and an ASUS ROG maximum viii hero alpha, so it would be fantastic if you could help me in my choice. 

Thank you in advance 

With the price of the second motherboard you selected, you could get a 10100f/10400f and a whole new motherboard. Why not do that instead?

Anyway, answering your question, the B250 board would be better option, the second motherboard you chose is completely overkill and seems like a waste of money..

geometry is hard
b550 > x570