Want 3080 FE, have 3090 FE...

DadWithAComputer

Curious what peoples thoughts are about the best way to get rid of this 3090 FE and try to get a 3080 FE, I only got it through Best Buy because it was the only one I was able to get in this last drop (4/15), figured it would give me some kind of bartering power.

Also I'm located in the US.

Thanks for the input.

Is there any reason not to have the 3090FE? (Unless your system doesn't support/run it without other upgrades)

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

craigslist? ( or local equivalent)

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Just want to recoup some of the cost, for the gaming I do the 3090 is just so overkill. I really wont use it to the full potential.

1 minute ago, DadWithAComputer said:

Just want to recoup some of the cost, for the gaming I do the 3090 is just so overkill. I really wont use it to the full potential.

You could mine or run F@H (for the LTT team, hopefully) on it.

elephants

15 minutes ago, DadWithAComputer said:

Sell it on r/hardwarswap for a 3080 + cash. There are a lot of those types of deals going around right now 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Ahhhh, how am I on reddit and never heard of that sub. I will have to check it out, thanks!