Help inquiry from a guy from Sweden!

Kim B

Budget (including currency): 530$ (4500 SEK)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): playable

Hello Tech Forum!

My name is Kim and im from Stockholm, Sweden with a question.. i really need help!
Me and my girlfriend live together in a rather small/medium size apartment with our beds less than 1 feet from
where i use to play my game... Warzone.
I play on a PS4 that get's super loud while playing, i went my self and bought a tool kit to make it able for me
to open up the concole and clean it out hoping that would help against the noice, it didn't.
I even went so far that i built a kind of a wooden box to box in the PS4 so much as it could without burning up (I have an eye on the temperature using a meat thermometer)
That didn't help either.

So i have been looking for to build a PC... I have never done it before because i don't have the general logic
about all the parts, components and all that.. But after watching a ton of videon from Linus Tech on youtube...
i...am...INSPIRED!!

I found this old HP Pavilion (don't know anymore about it (check pictures) ) that a man was suppose to throw away and i thought i could do something with it.

I couldn't. 

After maybe 30 minutes of testing to start it up i came down to what the problem was... It had no hard drive in it.
After some thinking i came up with the idea to use my tool kit i bought to open up a old laptop and some how connect the hard drive from the laptop to the pc... after some googling...

It's alive!!!

Can i use this PC to upgrade some parts to make it able to run?

I have a budget of total 530$ to build my PC...

My question is this.... Can i build a PC worth around 530$ that can run Warzone?

site note, why i really want to build my PC is because my girlfriend wakes up very easy from noices i.e PS fans
witch means she can't really fall asleep and wakes up a few times during the night, but she still wants me to play
with my friends because she knows i really enjoy it... But i get super sad for her at the same time, so this is
more for her than for me

I would really appriciate all your help and support

I wish you very nice day and take care everybody!

Love from Sweden

/Kim B

1-min.jpg

2-min.jpg

3-min.jpg

4-min.jpg

5-min.jpg

6-min.jpg

If you can upgrade the power supply and the ram you might be able to put a gtx 1060 or similar card in it. That will give you playable FPS at 1080p low/med.

Your main issue off of just looking at it is going to be the power supply depending on the wattage and if its a standard or an HP special.

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

You could pick up a used rx 590 and you’d be able to play warzone at medium-high settings. Warzone is not a very demanding title.

Just now, Archerr said:

You could pick up a used rx 590 and you’d be able to play warzone at high settings.

power supply may be an issue as it looks like it doesn't have any PCI express power connectors.

It's also most likely proprietary.

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

2 minutes ago, Kim B said:

Budget (including currency): 530$ (4500 SEK)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): playable

Hello Tech Forum!

My name is Kim and im from Stockholm, Sweden with a question.. i really need help!
Me and my girlfriend live together in a rather small/medium size apartment with our beds less than 1 feet from
where i use to play my game... Warzone.
I play on a PS4 that get's super loud while playing, i went my self and bought a tool kit to make it able for me
to open up the concole and clean it out hoping that would help against the noice, it didn't.
I even went so far that i built a kind of a wooden box to box in the PS4 so much as it could without burning up (I have an eye on the temperature using a meat thermometer)
That didn't help either.

So i have been looking for to build a PC... I have never done it before because i don't have the general logic
about all the parts, components and all that.. But after watching a ton of videon from Linus Tech on youtube...
i...am...INSPIRED!!

I found this old HP Pavilion (don't know anymore about it (check pictures) ) that a man was suppose to throw away and i thought i could do something with it.

I couldn't. 

After maybe 30 minutes of testing to start it up i came down to what the problem was... It had no hard drive in it.
After some thinking i came up with the idea to use my tool kit i bought to open up a old laptop and some how connect the hard drive from the laptop to the pc... after some googling...

It's alive!!!

Can i use this PC to upgrade some parts to make it able to run?

I have a budget of total 530$ to build my PC...

My question is this.... Can i build a PC worth around 530$ that can run Warzone?

site note, why i really want to build my PC is because my girlfriend wakes up very easy from noices i.e PS fans
witch means she can't really fall asleep and wakes up a few times during the night, but she still wants me to play
with my friends because she knows i really enjoy it... But i get super sad for her at the same time, so this is
more for her than for me

I would really appriciate all your help and support

I wish you very nice day and take care everybody!

Love from Sweden

/Kim B

1-min.jpg

2-min.jpg

3-min.jpg

4-min.jpg

5-min.jpg

6-min.jpg

Its definitely possible. Upgrade CPU cooler and GPU, and BOOM you have a good looking budget PC. You will have to try pretty hard to find a GPU, as the market is just terrible right now.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://se.pcpartpicker.com/list/LhjGgt

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (kr354.10 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB DUAL MINI OC Video Card  (kr3890.00 @ Proshop) 
Total: kr4244.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-16 13:56 CEST+0200

You can probably get those, I believe that the CPU cooler is compatible (I think) and the GPU should be fine if you get a Molex-8 pin power.

Just wanted to say that this is very find of you 🙂 Your girlfriend will be very happy 🙂 

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Thanks alot everybody for the fast response!

I wish you all a good day! 🙂