How many watts for 2 X 3090 and 5950x

Somebody please tell me whether 1200w power supply is enough for dual 3090s and 5950x 

1200w is plenty for that config, make sure it's a quality unit though, and not some chinese off brand cheapo bullshit.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

I think I will put thor1200w is it okay

10 minutes ago, Sehasna said:

Asus pretty much rebranded 1200W unit from Seasonic, so it should be fine but some people are reporting instability with seasonic on high power draw of 3000 series.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

15 minutes ago, Sehasna said:

Incidentally, that's one of the PSUs i would not recommend pairing with two RTX3090, others being Seasonic PRIME and Corsair AX (they all are on the same platform). But about any other (good) 1.2kW PSU would be good, something like Corsair HX maybe, or be quiet! Straight Power 11. The issue with Seasonic Prime units is fixable tho, if you already have it or it's the only choice, if you'll end up having shutdown issues with it you can try to either tune down the power limit, or use custom cables without 12V v-sense wires, that might help.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

1 hour ago, Juular said:

Incidentally, that's one of the PSUs i would not recommend pairing with two RTX3090, others being Seasonic PRIME and Corsair AX (they all are on the same platform). But about any other (good) 1.2kW PSU would be good, something like Corsair HX maybe, or be quiet! Straight Power 11. The issue with Seasonic Prime units is fixable tho, if you already have it or it's the only choice, if you'll end up having shutdown issues with it you can try to either tune down the power limit, or use custom cables without 12V v-sense wires, that might help

What would you recommend to me