Need Help

kceasar78

Ram, you might not want RGB memory

Edit: Going for 3600Mhz memory might be better for you.

4 minutes ago, kceasar78 said:

What should I keep or change

Do you already have these parts or ordering them? if your ordering them why are you going 8th Gen intel

29 minutes ago, rowdyjosh02 said:

Do you already have these parts or ordering them? if your ordering them why are you going 8th Gen intel

there is much better pricing out there for 10th gen Intel CPUs if you are concerned about price not to mention that you could also do a CPU with integrated graphics while you wait for a better price on GPU's which is what I recommend additionally i think you are spending a bit much for an Nvme drive if you want to spend that much go with a more reputable brand not to say gigabyte isn't just haven't heard much in their SSD performance  the on i linked is a WD drive who is known for their SSDs and have a really good price as well WD Blue™ SN550 NVMe™ SSD | Western Digital Store

32 minutes ago, kceasar78 said:

What should I keep or change

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 2.51.58 pm.png

What are the plans for the build as well, is there a certain resolution your playing is it purely for games or streaming or productivity and whats the budget my man or women.

Do you already have the motherboard?

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

CPU recommendation and I noticed you don't have a motherboard listed so ill add another option if that's why you chose 8th gen both have integrated graphics and are "K" sku's which means they can be overclocked given the right board 

Intel Core i5-10600K 4.1 GHz Desktop CPU Processor - Newegg.com

Intel Core i5-9600K Coffee Lake 6-Core 3.7 GHz (Turbo) Desktop Processor - Newegg.com

I guess you should improve your HDD. I have a laptop that runs an HDD at that RPM, I suggest you look for one with better RPM and less storage (if you are okay with lesser storage than 4 TB).

Good build overall but and it’s sad to see a 2060 going for that high but I would set down to a 650 watt PSU as it would be cheaper while still giving you a lot of headroom for upgradability, and if you are able to save some money in the PSU department you could put it towards getting 3200 MHz ram.

a 10600k on a h410 board will not perform better than a 11400 on a b560 board. a 11400 on a b560 board should be cheaper. you also don't need a 750w psu, 550w would be enough. you can find motherboards with integrated wifi, usb adapters are not that reliable

$350 on fans?!!!! That’s ridiculous, definitely don’t spend over $125 go for some corsairs. Also I had that exact wifi adapter and it’s terrible, go for a pcie card like the archer a4e from tp link, the psu is also really expensive if look for something around $100. Also go for a better motherboard. Also DO NOT BUY THAT GPU, get this https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/tKTPxr/msi-geforce-rtx-2070-8-gb-ventus-video-card-rtx-2070-ventus-8g 

or

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/9wPgXL/evga-geforce-rtx-2060-super-8-gb-sc-ultra-gaming-video-card-08g-p4-3067-kr

Creating multiple threads in different sections isn't allowed.

* Threads merged *

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

4 hours ago, kceasar78 said:

What should I Change or keep

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.34.19 pm.png

Take those fans off they are too expensive and get a better GPU/CPU