What are you playing now?

Doug_Dangger

I'm playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.

I remember playing this in 2015 I think.  Back then I think I had a 4560... something like that and a GTX 960.  And a 1650 monitor.  LOL!

It was somewhat enjoyable then.  Now I have a better system and it's actually quite enjoyable.

This is one of the few Call of Duty games where I truly enjoyed the campaign.  If not the best campaign in my opinion.

I'm playing Terraria at the moment, it's a very good indie game if your into those types of games.

minecraft 1.16.4. create,securitycraft,simpleplanes,moars boats,BSL shaders

Edit: oh and worldedit, optfine and cfm

11 minutes ago, Doug_Dangger said:

I'm playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.

I remember playing this in 2015 I think.  Back then I think I had a 4560... something like that and a GTX 960.  And a 1650 monitor.  LOL!

It was somewhat enjoyable then.  Now I have a better system and it's actually quite enjoyable.

This is one of the few Call of Duty games where I truly enjoyed the campaign.  If not the best campaign in my opinion.

I was one of the people who disliked infinite warfare when they released the crazy futuristic trailer as it looked nothing like a COD game. And when I played it, it didnt feel like one. However that didnt make it a bad game. Not at all. It was very gud and I enjoyed its story and gameplay very much. Advanced warfare and Infinite warfare were two of my favorites from the series.

The game I play now: Its called Binary Domain. I started it yesterday and I have been loving it so far. Voice acting was awesome and the story is getting exiting too. I think its very underrated and everyone should give it a shot.  

In the midst of Baldur's Gate 2 EE and then either Kao the kangaroo or Silent Hill 4

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Rocket League

Played Gartic Phone with the crew yday as well ;).