Crypto Noob - Getting Money out

Hey,

I have been doing some mining and built up a bit of crypto, I am now wanting to get it out so I can spend it. any advice on how to go about this?

I did see you could get Coinbase to deposit it into a PayPal account, But it currently won't let me add a payment method.

Note: I'm in New Zealand. Most of the solutions I've seen require a US/UK account/address

Paypal is adding crypto wallet support. Im not sure if its available to you.

is the main issue with paypal or coinbase?
where did you mine it on or what wallet are you using to hold it?

6 minutes ago, Pkhoshi said:

Paypal is adding crypto wallet support. Im not sure if its available to you.

is the main issue with paypal or coinbase?
where did you mine it on or what wallet are you using to hold it?

I couldn't see anything in PayPal in my brief look. Might have to look into that.

issue is with Coinbase. Wont allow me to link PayPal Account

Mining with nicehash and then transferring to Coinbase

1 minute ago, bigDnz said:

I couldn't see anything in PayPal in my brief look. Might have to look into that.

issue is with Coinbase. Wont allow me to link PayPal Account

Mining with nicehash and then transferring to Coinbase

I just cashed out the way you want to cash out.  You could link a debt card to coinbase and have it send the money to your bank that way. youll lose a bit to fees but if you were already moving to a bank account then you would probably pay some fees from paypal

3 minutes ago, Pkhoshi said:

I just cashed out the way you want to cash out.  You could link a debt card to coinbase and have it send the money to your bank that way. youll lose a bit to fees but if you were already moving to a bank account then you would probably pay some fees from paypal

Just had a look and the PayPal Crypto wallet isn't available in New Zealand yet.

and I've tried that but most of the time is complains about it not being a US debit card and stuff.

hopefully Coinbase sorts itself out and I can add PayPal.

2 minutes ago, bigDnz said:

Just had a look and the PayPal Crypto wallet isn't available in New Zealand yet.

and I've tried that but most of the time is complains about it not being a US debit card and stuff.

hopefully Coinbase sorts itself out and I can add PayPal.

I should start my own exchange

When selling crypto to flat, I found that selling it directly to my PayPal works every time.

Screenshot_331.png.2c33c46e0fe178ba5ccc508821e4293c.png

Also, to add payment methods, I think your coinbase account has to be fully verified.

Current Build

3 hours ago, LazyDev said:

Also, to add payment methods, I think your coinbase account has to be fully verified

This.

From https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/getting-started/add-a-payment-method/paypal-faq

How do I link my PayPal account?

1. First ensure you've completed all identity verification steps on Coinbase and that the listed country is correct
    • Go to the Identity Verification help page for more help
  2. Next, go to Settings > Payment Methods and click the Link a New Account button
    • On mobile: Settings > Add a Payment Method
  3. Choose PayPal and you'll be prompted to log in to PayPal

Please note you can only link your PayPal account to one Coinbase account.

You'll need to complete step 1 first, i.e. verify your account. That means going through the KYC process, so they'll ask for personal information so they can confirm you are who you say you are and that the money goes to legitimate accounts.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Make an account on a reputable exchange like kraken then sell the coin for fiat on their exchange then send the cash to your bank via wire transfer from the exchange. It's all pretty easy.