Just want to make sure that there aren't any glaring issues that I'm missing. Any suggestions?

Just picking out parts for the build I want. Wondered if anyone had any suggestions for a better combo or something like that.

Screenshot (164).png

28 minutes ago, QuantumTilt said:

Just picking out parts for the build I want. Wondered if anyone had any suggestions for a better combo or something like that.

Screenshot (164).png

You in US right?

Edit: can I have you budget

34 minutes ago, Hudson Griffin said:

You in US right?

Edit: can I have you budget

My max is $4500 And yes, I'm in the US

3 minutes ago, Hudson Griffin said:

Nice

Well, do you see anything I could improve upon? (Also, I'm gonna get an M.2 but I am gonna get an ssd for the time being)

1 minute ago, QuantumTilt said:

Well, do you see anything I could improve upon? (Also, I'm gonna get an M.2 but I am gonna get an ssd for the time being)

Nothing I see here would be a problem maybe going for 3600mhz memory would be better for the system

10 minutes ago, Hudson Griffin said:

Nothing I see here would be a problem maybe going for 3600mhz memory would be better for the system

Oh, true. I'll have to double check how that would run by the motherboard. Thank you

Ok, this is a pretty cool build. I see that you are trying to go for a white build. I think you should have an M.2 boot drive. I also don't like the motherboard. This case doesn't have the greatest airflow. I designed this build exactly for you. I hope you like it. The memory doesn't have a price, so I left $350 and $800 for the CPU, in reality it isn't over $1000. There is also a $2000 budget for the GPU.