Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): 1500 dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi 

My son really wants a gaming rig and he really cant wait...you know kids..

GPU´s are really hard to get, so im looking at a prebuild:

Acer Nitro N50-610

https://www.komplett.dk/product/1176519/gaming/gaming-pc/stationaer/acer-nitro-n50-610

Intel Core i5 10400F 

Intel H470 chipset

16 gb ram 

512 GB samsung ssd  (M.2 2280?)

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

powersupply

Lite-On PA-4501-1AC 500Watt

Would you buy it? and is there anything I should be aware of?...like upgradeability and possibilities of OC?

Ok, I really don't like prebuilds. I would rather you get a really cheap GPU for now. This system is really cheap. And I don't think you should get a 500W PSU for a 3060 Ti. I made this build. If you really need a prebuilt, you should watch the LTT Secret Shopper 2 videos. If you need a prebuilt, I recommend the Corsair Prebuilt, HP Omen, and iBuypower. YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM DELL AND ALIENWARE. 

Here are DIY options for you. The prebuilt should have similar specs to this.

so what GPU should I look for with these builds...since I cant get my hands on a RTX 3000 series right now?

1 hour ago, Johnnyml2004 said:

Budget (including currency): 1500 dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi 

My son really wants a gaming rig and he really cant wait...you know kids..

GPU´s are really hard to get, so im looking at a prebuild:

Acer Nitro N50-610

https://www.komplett.dk/product/1176519/gaming/gaming-pc/stationaer/acer-nitro-n50-610

Intel Core i5 10400F 

Intel H470 chipset

16 gb ram 

512 GB samsung ssd  (M.2 2280?)

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

powersupply

Lite-On PA-4501-1AC 500Watt

Would you buy it? and is there anything I should be aware of?...like upgradeability and possibilities of OC?

I disagree with others here,you should buy it it's the only way to get a graphics card and the build itself is solid,even if it is overpriced.Those are the prices in Europe,I know because I live there.

The power supply is bad,but they put it in the build because it can handle the build,so you shouldn't be too worried.

There will be no overclocking because the I5 is not unlocked and the motherboard doesn't support overclocking anyway(if I'm not mistaken?).

You could probably upgrade both the CPU and GPU later on provided you change the power supply.