Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys i wanted to know the best place to get a PS5/Series x right now ? WHat i mean is which is the most reputable ? 

MY RIG #1
I9 9900k Hyper Evo Black 2080 ti Strix Asus Maximus XI Hero 32 gb Hyper X Predator HP OMEN 27" 165hz Lian Li Lancool2 500 gb Samsung NVMEAsus Asus Rog 850 Thor

Any retailer. Don't buy third party. Don't do eBay. Don't pay over $500.

12 hours ago, SixtyfpsGaming said:

Hi guys i wanted to know the best place to get a PS5/Series x right now ? WHat i mean is which is the most reputable ? 

To add to what Chris said, don't be afraid to look at stores that aren't primarily focused on games or tech. I got my PS5 on launch (I know, I'm not humble) through Walmart.

I used Zoolert's Discord notifications to get mine. I still had to buy a Gamestop bundle. Ended up with one game I didn't want, but I essentially got the system, one game I wanted, and an extra controller, while only "overpaying" $25 after I sold that unwanted game and used the gift card to get a game on sale from them. The PS5 is way easier to get, the Series X/S together haven't sold as many units as the PS5. Series S drops are about as common as PS5 drops (though I would assume at a lower quantity), but the Series X is quite rare to see in stock. 

Please please don’t give money to scalpers. It sucks to wait, but it is better than supporting the bloodsucking scum that are scalpers.

where are you? In Canada, most EB Games stores are doing call lists, so as they come in you can get a call when your name hits the top of the list.