Mouse freezing and sometimes in games it looks like stuttering

Eronymous

Hello,long time fan here , I hoped I didn't ever need to come into the forum ,but oh well,here we are .

I had a 4790k and it was working awesome but I decided to upgrade, I've been a Intel fanboy for over 16 years ,never had any AMD ,but saw that AMD is rocking it ,I decided to switch over ,so I went ahead and bought :

CPU : Procesor AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X, 35MB, 4.6GHz
Motherboard : Gigabyte B550M AORUS ELITE, Socket AM4  ( Rev 1.0 ) ( Bios F13G ,latest ) 
Memory : Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB, DDR4, 3200MHz, CL16, Dual Channel Kit
Power supply : Thermaltake Smart SE2, 500W, modulara, 80 Plus
GPU : gigabyte geforce gtx 1050 ti oc 4gb gddr5 128-bit

The experience with Intel was much smoother I must say,and I didn't expect it to be this bad with AMD .

I only flashed the bios for the CPU to work on this mobo since it only worked with the 3000 from specs.

The only overclock is the fact that I enabled XMP .

Now the problem is,even when I am botting up the system after the welcome windows screen my mouse freezes for less than a second , I had tried it in all the usb ports and it's the same thing ,also I do light gaming ,playing League of Legends and it sometimes freezes or stutters the image I can't explain how but there is a minion in the point X and it randomly goes to point Y .

Sometimes when under heavy load the pc just shuts down.

I would like if anyone has a similar setup or maybe the exact one to tell me how to tweak the BIOS setttings or something to get to the bottom of this problem .

I didn't expect to not be able to run the programs that I used to on 4790k on a newer generation faster core,more core and even higher frequency ram.

I hope I explained as best as I could,unfortunately English is my 2nd language,please let me know if I can clarify anything and if you would be so kind to help me . Thank you ! Have a nice day,stay safe and healthy !

What kind of mouse are you using? You've stated using a bunch of different ports but is it a wired/wireless mouse?

I've got a similar rig and was suffering similar stutters, turns out my Logitech G903 lightspeed mouse, while being wireless, needs either amazing line of sight to its dongle or to be plugged in directly. Plugging it in removed the stuttering completely.  

It's a generic mouse ,wired ,it happens with other mices as well . I have 2 generic mouses,both worked fine on the Intel platform .

Did you use an old install of windows or did you go fresh when you migrated to AMD? 

I'd start by updated your chipset driver from the manufacturer, just in case you've got a windows supplied one and it's a little buggy.

B550M AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.x) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global AMD Chipset Driver [2.09.28.509] under the Chipset sections.

It was a fresh install of windows,also everything is up to date.

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv