One Direction and anime fans rejoice!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/27/one-direction-to-provide-theme-song-for-say-i-love-you-live-action-film

There's going to be a live action film of the shoujo anime say I love you and it's theme song is going to be one directions song happily

I just thought this was pretty pretty interesting as a big 1d fan who has heard of the anime say I love you. But really I have no idea why I'm posting this, better than bieber I guess.

Here's the song

http://youtu.be/JzgTAyHc6PY

if in doubt blame the governemnt

It's all David Cameron's fault. Hate live action adaptions of anime, Death Note's one was god awful. And One Direction just makes it worse, they probably had no idea that the anime even existed before this. 

It's all David Cameron's fault. Hate live action adaptions of anime, Death Note's one was god awful. And One Direction just makes it worse, they probably had no idea that the anime even existed before this. 

WUT 1D for life, Japan is lucky to be blessed to have their music in a movie,

Harry styles is meh oshimen he's dreamy.

Not sure what I'm more depressed in them making a live action movie of a decent manga, the song, or that one of the tags for this topic is 1D... Nice line!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

This is like using Nicki Minaj music over a Hitler documentary. 

Hitler you a stupid hoe

Staph.

I can't stand 1D and their legions of absolutely retarded fangirls...

I had one in my class, she was 18 and it seems hopeless for her...

WUT 1D for life, Japan is lucky to be blessed to have their music in a movie,

Harry styles is meh oshimen he's dreamy.

Blessed? More like cursed. There are thousands of bands that are immensely more talented. Bands that deserve more recognition than 1D.

Feel sorry for those who enjoy the anime and aren't fans of 1D.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Live action adaptations of anime is always crap so it doesn't really matter.

The first thing that came to my mind was "it's like puking on a pile of shit".

If you are a fan of 1 direction, and you are a fan of live action anime adaptations then this is good news for you. I doubt that's more than a handful of people though.

Well i better kill myself 

anime is anime for a reason, it should never be made into live action by any circumstances whatsoever.

ummm the live action Kaiji movies and the Initial D movie are awesome as was the live action Uuchu senkan Yamato movie which was damn awesome even if it didn't follow the animé's story line and the live action adaptations of Detective Conan were pretty boss too. the only reason the death note movie was bad was because it was death note.

I shall not rejoice, because it is One Direction.  

COMIC SANS