which psu should i choose?

KhanRas

I'm planning to build a new pc(core i5-11400f, b560 mobo and my old rtx 2060 super gpu). i'm planning to upgrade my gpu in the future and maybe my cpu too. I have 1 new pcie gen 4 ssd, 2 pcie gen 3 ssd and 4 hdd. So, which psu should i choose between those three:

- RM750 80 Plus Gold - Full Modular - CP-9020195-NA

- NZXT C750M - 750W Gold full modular

- Andyson TX700 700W – 80 Plus Titanium PSU

The NZXT is 5$ cheaper than Corsair, the Andyson is 5$ cheaper than NZXT. Both Corsair and NZXT have 10 years warranty, Andyson has only 3 years. Which one should i choose?

8 minutes ago, KhanRas said:

I'm planning to build a new pc(core i5-11400f, b560 mobo and my old rtx 2060 super gpu). i'm planning to upgrade my gpu in the future and maybe my cpu too. I have 1 new pcie gen 4 ssd, 2 pcie gen 3 ssd and 4 hdd. So, which psu should i choose between those three:

- RM750 80 Plus Gold - Full Modular - CP-9020195-NA

- NZXT C750M - 750W Gold full modular

- Andyson TX700 700W – 80 Plus Titanium PSU

The NZXT is 5$ cheaper than Corsair, the Andyson is 5$ cheaper than NZXT. Both Corsair and NZXT have 10 years warranty, Andyson has only 3 years. Which one should i choose?

Tbh both RM750 and C750M are good enough, just choose one, I would go Corsair cuz I side with it more than NZXT.

Current Setup: PC

45 minutes ago, Anonymous_Yee said:

Tbh both RM750 and C750M are good enough, just choose one, I would go Corsair cuz I side with it more than NZXT.

how about Andyson it's Titanium, i mean psu in tier A not dead easily, right?

36 minutes ago, KhanRas said:

how about Andyson it's Titanium, i mean psu in tier A not dead easily, right?

It won't die that fast, but the here's the thing. Titanium is really good, but why overkill? Second, this thing has 700 watts. Someday you're gonna be upgrading and you might have to waste money just to buy a new psu that needs perfectly 750 watts. I still would go with corsair. As long as you have a good warranty and a decent rating such as gold, then why waste money for a powerful psu when it has less wattage and 1/3 of the warranty compared to the corsair or nzxt.

Current Setup: PC