Can a slow HDD cause BSOD and Lag?

Lkzzfps

Hey everyone! I've been trying to figure out what's causing input lag issues on my PC. I'm a casual player, but this is beginning to frustrate me. All this problem started some weeks after I built my new PC and I not so sure what's causing the problem. I tested my memory using MemTest86 and it said they're great. Then I installed the CrystalDiskMark and the HDD Sentinel (The trial version) and it appointed some erros as you can on the imagem above. This lag, which I'm not so sure if it is input lag, happens only while playing CSGO, I tested on Valorant and it was really fine and smooth. I have my windows and all my games, including Steam, installed on my SSD, which seems fine according to CrystalDiskInfo. My question is, do this slow HDD can cause this lag and blue screen problems? Even with the fact that I said earlier about the Windows and Games? I will try to use my PC without this HDD and see if the problem persists, but I'm afraid to spend money on a new HDD and the problem persists, but I'm sure of one thing: The problem ins't the memorys. 

My specs:

Case: Macube 310
Motherboard: Asus Maximus X
CPU: Intel I7-9700Kf
CPU FAN: Corsair H105 (Thinking about replacing it for a Masterliquid 360l)
MEMORY: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 (4x4) 3000mhz (Not so sure about the frequency, need to confirm that, but I don't think thats important rn)
HDD: SSD WD 500gb M2
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti
PSU: Corsair RM850w
MONITOR: Samsung TA550 Syncmaster (Television).

Things I've tried to solve this lag and the BSOD:
- Reinstalled windows about 2 times
- As a precaution to make sure it wasn't network related lag I changed my ISP to a more stable ISP. It was more to prove to people that the problem isn't internet related as that seems to be the easy 'cop out' for people to suggest. So yes it is input lag and not regular internet lag.
- Installed different GPU Drivers for my 1080 ti
- Updated the ethernet driver, updated the windows to the last version and also the GPU drivers to the lastest version.
- Put my windows on performance mode.

- Used a lot of softwares, such as: CPU-Z, CrystalDiskMark, HDD Sentinel, HWInfo, MemTest86 and the LatencyMoon (Results of it above), and the only thing that scared me more was about the HDD and the storage DPC counts which are insane 
- There's a lot more that I've done but these are the ones that came to mind.

1618349618787.png

1618013794568.png