Which motherboard should i choose?

Go to solution Solved by Analog,
1 minute ago, KhanRas said:

how about the Asus prime b560m-k?

It's like the same board as the Gigabyte one, but from Asus. This is pretty normal as they are all in the same price point so there can't really be one board that is offering a ton more features for the same price. The only exception to this is usually ASRock, as they tend to offer just a bit more for the same amount of cash. I would still go with the ASRock board. 

Well, they are both bare-bones B560 boards. There aren't really any features that one has over the other. You should get the one that fits your build better and you personally like more. The ASRock board has an extra USB, making them a total of 6 six, so maybe go with that. That board has some cooling over the VRM too. I also personally do like the ASRock BIOS implementation more than Gigabyte's, but that's just me. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

2 minutes ago, Analog said:

Well, they are both bare-bones B560 boards. There aren't really any features that one has over the other. You should get the one that fits your build better and you personally like more. The ASRock board has an extra USB, making them a total of 6 six, so maybe go with that. That board has some cooling over the VRM too. I also personally do like the ASRock BIOS implementation more than Gigabyte's, but that's just me. 

I would go for the Pro4 as they are all entry level b560 boards but the Pro4 has more argb headers and rgb if you care about that and it also has larger vrms.

1 minute ago, KhanRas said:

It's like the same board as the Gigabyte one, but from Asus. This is pretty normal as they are all in the same price point so there can't really be one board that is offering a ton more features for the same price. The only exception to this is usually ASRock, as they tend to offer just a bit more for the same amount of cash. I would still go with the ASRock board. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here