Any suggestions of tweaks I can do to my PC building plan?

Budget (including currency): Under $2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Pretty much everything: Games all the way from Cyberpunk 2077 to minecraft, VR gaming and Photoshop and Premiere Pro editing and perhaps some passive BTC mining

Other details: So here's my current plan. I'm upgrading from my MSI Nightblade X2B-248 EU with a GTX 1070 graphics card and an i5-6400 cpu (here for more specs). I've hade it for 5-6 years and it's starting to give in. I'm playing on 144 hz now at 1080p, but I'm looking to upgrade my monitor to one that supports 240 hz at 1440p in the future, so that's what I'm looking to play on. Is there anything I can tweak in my parts list? I feel like the 3070 might be an overkill and I'm not too sure I chose the right motherboard so maybe there's some money to be saved there.

if you can get one a 3070 is great for a 2k budget

I'm guessing that's 2000usd?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Id suggest you rebalence your cpu/mobo. Usually you should spend more money on the cpu than a mobo and you are paying wayyyy more for the mobo. Maybe try for a 11400 and a b560 board if you insist on a low end cpu

18 minutes ago, JohnD0e1738 said:

Budget (including currency): Under $2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Pretty much everything: Games all the way from Cyberpunk 2077 to minecraft, VR gaming and Photoshop and Premiere Pro editing and perhaps some passive BTC mining

Other details: So here's my current plan. I'm upgrading from my MSI Nightblade X2B-248 EU with a GTX 1070 graphics card and an i5-6400 cpu (here for more specs). I've hade it for 5-6 years and it's starting to give in. I'm playing on 144 hz now at 1080p, but I'm looking to upgrade my monitor to one that supports 240 hz at 1440p in the future, so that's what I'm looking to play on. Is there anything I can tweak in my parts list? I feel like the 3070 might be an overkill and I'm not too sure I chose the right motherboard so maybe there's some money to be saved there.

Here this one will do what you asked 

and for os you can get one for like 15$ instead of 100$ from ebay