Lmg going to launch a mac focused channel?

Yash.
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,

The channel is called Mac Address. https://lmg.gg/MacAddress

They hired new writers for the Mac channel, they'll probably host the videos (maybe alongside Linus or other hosts?)

9 minutes ago, Benji said:

You do know that pretty much no one in this forum has direct contact with him and we can't know what they're doing in their company, right?

Well, it's not exactly a secret. The link to the new channel is in the video description for the office tour.

Linus mentioned in the studio tour 2021 that lmg is working on a new channel does anybody know details?!

From the video it seems like it might be named" the mac guys"

Who do u think is gonna be the host?!

Just now, Benji said:

You do know that pretty much no one in this forum has direct contact with him and we can't know what they're doing in their company, right?

Who would be the host if it were a realistic scenario? I'd say Anthony, given that he had Apple certifications at a certain point (as was mentioned in one or two videos) and knows his way around Apple devices and their ecosystem, so he's the most logical choice to me.

Oh yes i realise nobody knows the facts but wht are the rumors there seems to be nothing about it on the forum i am exited abt it since the iPhone 12 launch thought they might review them on the new channel coz linus had teased it on wan show before

The channel is called Mac Address. https://lmg.gg/MacAddress

They hired new writers for the Mac channel, they'll probably host the videos (maybe alongside Linus or other hosts?)

9 minutes ago, Benji said:

Well, it's not exactly a secret. The link to the new channel is in the video description for the office tour.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450