GPU crashing after finishing a game of Apex Legends!

Go to solution Solved by Cheburek,
1 hour ago, ervnjmsdnts said:

Hello, I have a problem. The problem is that the GPU is crashing after a game of Apex Legends (20-30 min games), like the monitor just goes black when it tries to go back to the lobby of Apex Legends, but the system is still on. The temps when I play was going around 65c to 70c with GPU utilization at around 90% to 100%. On my radeon settings I have Apex Legends on the default Gaming profile. I don't understand why is it doing this. Please help!

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 16Gbs 3200mhz

Mobo: Asrock B450m Steel Legend

GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4Gb

Have you tried using.any GPU benchmarking software?By that I mean try and stress test the GPU for 20-30 minutes and see if you can replicate the issue in a controlled environment.

The most straightforward way to check whether the GPU or monitor is at fault is to try and use the monitor on another computer and stress test it or do the same thing but with the Rx 580.

Of course not everybody has a second computer lying around,but I just want to know if you do.

I also have a sapphire nitro+ 4gb Rx 580,and I've been having VRM problems at the same temperatures as you,try and use GPU-Z and screenshot it while running such benchmarking software and focus on the Hotspot of the GPU.

I solved my problem by increasing fan speed and modifying fan curve in MSI afterburner.

Hello, I have a problem. The problem is that the GPU is crashing after a game of Apex Legends (20-30 min games), like the monitor just goes black when it tries to go back to the lobby of Apex Legends, but the system is still on. The temps when I play was going around 65c to 70c with GPU utilization at around 90% to 100%. On my radeon settings I have Apex Legends on the default Gaming profile. I don't understand why is it doing this. Please help!

Specs:

1 hour ago, ervnjmsdnts said:

Specs:

Have you tried using.any GPU benchmarking software?By that I mean try and stress test the GPU for 20-30 minutes and see if you can replicate the issue in a controlled environment.

The most straightforward way to check whether the GPU or monitor is at fault is to try and use the monitor on another computer and stress test it or do the same thing but with the Rx 580.

Of course not everybody has a second computer lying around,but I just want to know if you do.

I also have a sapphire nitro+ 4gb Rx 580,and I've been having VRM problems at the same temperatures as you,try and use GPU-Z and screenshot it while running such benchmarking software and focus on the Hotspot of the GPU.

I solved my problem by increasing fan speed and modifying fan curve in MSI afterburner.

1 hour ago, Cheburek said:

I tried this and it worked so well. Thank you