SSD; Samsung 500gb x2
HDD; WD Caviar 1TB
CPU Cooler; Arctic Freezer 7x
Case Fans; Stock (2x 120mm Aer)
Case;NZXT H500 Black

oc.jpg

<-- Moved to Cases and Mods -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Before buying anything, adjust the fan speeds while watching out for your temps. They might go higher, but if you want a quieter PC, the temp increase might be worth it with quieter fans.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

I aint no expert,buy normaly if you put more fans and buy better PC cooler it should reduce noise.Look what is max amount of fans your case will suport,and buy a new pack of better ones.If you have more fans you will get cooler overall pc since they will cool much better even if they run at slower speed then 2 you already have.Lesser speed of the fans,the less noisier pc will overall be.

That being said,friend used the same cpu cooler and it was pretty loud,so he bought Noctua NH-U12S,and got better cpu temps and its was pretty quiet when we were testing it after instalation.

7 minutes ago, AzzaNezz said:

I aint no expert,buy normaly if you put more fans and buy better PC cooler it should reduce noise.Look what is max amount of fans your case will suport,and buy a new pack of better ones.If you have more fans you will get cooler overall pc since they will cool much better even if they run at slower speed then 2 you already have.Lesser speed of the fans,the less noisier pc will overall be.

That being said,friend used the same cpu cooler and it was pretty loud,so he bought Noctua NH-U12S,and got better cpu temps and its was pretty quiet when we were testing it after instalation.

i think im gonna go with P12 PWM´s from Arctic or some of Be Quiet (i salvaged a CPU Cooler fan(i think Silent wing 2 120mm) from an old Prebuild so one less) or Noctuas, im thinking of buying an Dark Rock 4 or Dark Rock 4 Pro or Noctua.

if i am looking at the right case there are only 2 things i can think of that will allow you to silence the case the first is to unplug thje computer. this will make it run completely silent. the other thing you might want to try more is to get a different case. looking the the case it doesnt allow for airflow so your fans are running extremely fast to try and cool down the system. what are your temps at?

the pic below is the h500 according to nzxt H500 | NZXT this pic only shows two spots it can have for intake and exhaust (not including the one on the back) so the front of the case has no way for the fans to get aire over and thru them.

large_648337bd581f83d4.jpg

Replace all of the fans in it with Noctua. But even so you still have to adjust the fan curve.

There are ways to sidestep the issue, one is putting your PC farther away from you so the sound is minimized. Another is to buy a good quality headphone. These wouldn't make your PC silent, but would make you not hear it as much.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

Well I know for a fact that just cleaning your pc and especially fans from dust can help quite a bit just for the noise.

Except for that like said you can adjust your fan curves and buy Noctua fans since those are really quiet. The most expensive way is going full watercooling, but not recommended.

1 hour ago, programmausfall said:

i think im gonna go with P12 PWM´s from Arctic or some of Be Quiet (i salvaged a CPU Cooler fan(i think Silent wing 2 120mm) from an old Prebuild so one less) or Noctuas, im thinking of buying an Dark Rock 4 or Dark Rock 4 Pro or Noctua.

As i said i aint expert,i cant recommend you the fans,il leave that to more experienced peps around here.

Look good for reviews and there must be comparison videos between most of the cpu coolers sound wise.

Depending on your budget if you go want to be extra safe you can aswell look for some other case that has better airflow system cause yours isnt that great.

But still try just with cpu cooler and new fans before you plung more money into new case.

1 minute ago, AzzaNezz said:

As i said i aint expert,i cant recommend you the fans,il leave that to more experienced peps around here.

Look good for reviews and there must be comparison videos between most of the cpu coolers sound wise.

Depending on your budget if you go want to be extra safe you can aswell look for some other case that has better airflow system cause yours isnt that great.

But still try just with cpu cooler and new fans before you plung more money into new case.

What are good Airflow Cases (on a budget), i heard the Fractal Design Meshify is/are good

5 minutes ago, programmausfall said:

What are good Airflow Cases (on a budget), i heard the Fractal Design Meshify is/are good

They are pretty good as far as i have heard,but as i said if you are on the budget,you can try with Fans and cpu cooler first,and later change the case if you are still unhappy.

@Stahlmanngave you a good advice to try to play with fans first,if you dont know how just google it,cause it could be fix to your problem and money saver.

7 hours ago, programmausfall said:

My Specs are
CPU; Ryzen 5 3600
GPU; Rx580 Asus Dual 8Gb

MOBO; B450 pro4
RAM; G.Skill Aegis 8GB 3200Mhz x2
SSD; Samsung 500gb x2
HDD; WD Caviar 1TB
CPU Cooler; Arctic Freezer 7x
Case Fans; Stock (2x 120mm Aer)
Case;NZXT H500 Black

oc.jpg

put the fan on the inside of the case

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links