Does anyone know a good small form factor cade for a full sized motherboard

eadayag

Budget (including currency): N/A

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming and school 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): so I'm going to be going to college in not too long and was just gonna wait for things like DDR5 pcie gen 4 and maybe even 40 series graphics cards I'm not new to building PCs but that was always building them with my dad I've never actually chosen my own parts and while I'd also like to know of any small form factor case could use custom water cooling 

You want to put a full sized motherboard in an SFF case? Ummm...  would you take big but thin? So half height cards and crappy coolers.  There are some HTPC cases that are like that. They’re designed to look like stereo receivers.  If you want full on SFF though you may need to sit down and have a chat with the laws of physics.  The tardis was bigger on the inside than the outside but it wasn’t,you know... real.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.