Budget 600-700$ USD Build for a friend for Minecraft Java Edition

Hullwood2

Budget (including currency): 600$-700$ USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, maybe light streaming if possible at this low of a budget. Watching Streams

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): No existing parts. No peripherals needed. Upgrading from an old HP desktop with a Pentium. Buying sometime soon. Resolution 1080p, 60hz.

My friend plays a ton of Minecraft and wants to upgrade to something better than his old dell. He has peripherals and monitors just needs a better pc that can handle at least 60 frames. I made a little PCPartPicker page that fits his 600 to 700 USD budget while also splurging on some extra RAM, a nicer SSD for the future if he wants to upgrade to a dedicated GPU after the shortage. I'm not new to the PC space but all i've built is mine and have never built a full on rig without starting from something. Just want to know if theres anything I should sacrifice for something else or if I should consider more powerful options! Thanks in advance!

*You might notice some of my parts are just the first options that are recommended for my CPU so if you have any recommendations for other parts I am welcome to those. Just had to pick something to fill the void.

**Any advice on how to get a windows key for cheaper or how to get an old windows key from a prebuild would also be appreciated!

LIST: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Hullwood_2/saved/VDMDZL

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D  GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA  MB: MSI B550-A PRO  Cooler: DeepCool AK620  Drives: Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, 970 EVO 1TB

6 minutes ago, Hullwood2 said:

**Any advice on how to get a windows key for cheaper or how to get an old windows key from a prebuild would also be appreciated!

you can get an OEM key for $20 on many suspicious websites. 

jesus christ do not buy these parts new. the motherboard, ram, and the case will save you a significant chunk of money if you buy used. same with the cpu. in the current market, try to find used. that cpu is also grossly overpriced. if I search on ebay in the US, i can find many 3400g for around 220-230. motherboards are only about $10-30 cheaper so I would buy new to get the warranty support. I can find ram for about $30 cheaper which is a good deal, 

7 minutes ago, The_Vaccine said:

you can get an OEM key for $20 on many suspicious websites. 

Also if you just install windows without a key, there's a glitch you can do to make the "activate windows" disappear permanently. forgot how, my friend showed me.

linus sex tips

Just now, The_Vaccine said:

you need a gpu here. the F version of the CPU does not have an iGPU

I know but he didn't include a gpu so I ddin't but ill add one anywase.

9 minutes ago, Max L said:

Any specific reason for an ssd?

also the non-f version with built in graphics is almost the exact same price so get that

1 hour ago, Max L said:

I know but he didn't include a gpu so I ddin't but ill add one anywase.

it doesnt need one since the 3400g has an integrated one.