What game(s) is your guilty pleasure?

clonebohm
1 hour ago, Jay427 said:

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

Hard to beat a classic sometimes.  Don't care about the graphics if it's a fun game.

The title regarded as the best entry in the franchise even to this day... How is that a guilty pleasure?!

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

My not-at-all-guilty pleasure is Untitled Goose Game.

It's short, but it has a mischievous sense of humour – to the point where you start to wonder if the developers pulled their share of pranks as kids. My partner can't stand to watch me play it as she feels sorry for the poor villagers traumatized by this avian terror.

I'm not sure I can classify any of the games I play as a guilty pleasure, but the closest is likely firing-up Goat Simulator every now and then.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

25 minutes ago, Commodus said:

My not-at-all-guilty pleasure is Untitled Goose Game.

It's short, but it has a mischievous sense of humour – to the point where you start to wonder if the developers pulled their share of pranks as kids. My partner can't stand to watch me play it as she feels sorry for the poor villagers traumatized by this avian terror.

Thats a great game. I still need to go back and do some challenges.

Been playing Minecraft Dungeons lately. Saw it on gamepass and decided to give it a go. Really enjoying it, more than replaying diablo 3 for the 100th time. Even bought the DLC for it.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

6 minutes ago, vetali said:

Been playing Minecraft Dungeons lately. Saw it on gamepass and decided to give it a go. Really enjoying it, more than replaying diablo 3 for the 100th time. Even bought the DLC for it.

I love MC dungeons, but it has such stability problems on pc....

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Jay427 said:

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

Hard to beat a classic sometimes.  Don't care about the graphics if it's a fun game.

I love the heroes IV a lot. All the games after it never quite live up to the predecessors.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

World of warships is my guilty pleasure.. free 2 play must admit i usually never play games, but have sunk 3000 battles into that game since closed beta.

they are at different lenght but at least 12 min on average, so since my next most played game is civilization and that is at most 200 hours on my steam, then it is QUITE a lot.

9 hours ago, vetali said:

Thats a great game. I still need to go back and do some challenges.

I've heard Minecraft Dungeons is surprisingly deep given the target audience, glad it feels that fresh!

OMSI 2, a German bus sim that was abandoned pretty quickly by the devs, but the scale of third party content available is insane. I'm not into buses, but it's so relaxing to be able to just drive and drive on a tonne of different free maps with a tonne of different free vehicles. It's one of only 2 of my Steam games that I've spent over 1000 hours in. The physics of it are really true to life as well, and in my opinion no driving simulator comes close to the depth and variety of content it provides. The community of it somehow is still thriving today, with a lot of exciting projects in the works.

Desktop - i5-9600KF @4.8GHz all core, MSI Z390-A PRO, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, MSI GTX 1660S OC 6GB, WD Blue 500GB M.2 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD

Laptop - ASUS ZenBook 14 with ScreenPad, i7-1165G7, Xe iGPU 96EU, 16GB Octa-Channel 4200MHz, MX450 2GB, 512GB SSD with 32GB Optane

Old Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion 15, A10-9600P, R5 iGPU, 8GB, R8 M445DX, 2TB HDD

Old Laptop 2 - HP Pavilion 15 TouchSmart, i3-3217U, Intel HD 4000, 4GB, 1TB HDD

iPad 2018 - 128GB

iPhone XR - 128GB

Farming simulator

We do some crazy crap in that game.

Including me jumping pick up trucks 500 feet in to the air

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang