Custom Build Im torn what CPU do I pick

SoiYa

Budget (including currency):  no budget the sky is the limit Current CPU  i7 8700K

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  LOL, WOW, COD, CS:GO, Valorant, video editor software, Oracle VM (sometimes), OBS, Discord 

Other details 

I am torn between Ryzen Threadripper 3960X vs the Ryzen 9 5950X. Money is not a factor and plays 0 roll and has 0 weight on this decision. I play video games watch youtube for music and stram at the same time. What CPU would be best ? I sometimes do video editing and some games I play are COD, LOL, WOW, Fortnite, CSGO, Valorant. What CPU do you think would be the best for me the issue im having with my current CPU is it cant handle chrome streaming videos streaming on twitch and gaming all at once. Let me know your thoughts and if there is a better CPU that's not listed I would love to hear it. My GPU is already the best you can get CPU is the only thing lacking on my system. 

I think just going Ryzen, you will be chillin. There's no need to spend almost 4k for a cpu compared to the ryzen being almost 1k but has amazing performance.

Current Setup: PC