Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

15 and my first build i just need some help as i have not done this before

Budget (including currency): I want to go 1.5k or  1.8k usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Borderlands 2,Ununtred,Call of dutys, Valorant, ETC(not really specific because i am not sure i know i want games like rust to have good fps and like fortnite ) 

Other Details: This is my first build and i have not done a lot of research so i came here for help this is what i have so far https://pcpartpicker.com/list/btPq2V

1 minute ago, ReDFoXCanCode said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Borderlands 2,Ununtred,Call of dutys, Valorant, ETC(not really specific because i am not sure i know i want games like rust to have good fps and like fortnite ) 

Other Details: This is my first build and i have not done a lot of research so i came here for help this is what i have so far https://pcpartpicker.com/list/btPq2V

That is exactly what i was going to recommend, literally half of the parts are the same. However, if possible i would recommend a 1tb 970 evo plus, very fast. If budget allows, maybe an upgraded cooler but otherwise great system. Just going to have to wait for the 3070, feel bad for you.

Looks good to me.

Ryzen 2600x @ 4.2ghz all cores | Asrock B450M Steel Legend | Radeon RX580 | 4x Samsung 8gb d-die 2133 @ 3200mhz | 500gb Samsung PM981a | 5 TB HDD | Hyper 212 classic w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

10 minutes ago, ReDFoXCanCode said:

I think your good on your components chief, One thing I would change is just change to a AIO cooler. Just good luck on that Gpu.

Current Setup: A chromebook -_-

Starting to stream soon when I get a new PC!

If you want to talk to me, friend me on discord: AnonHacker#6778

I'm bored, that's why I'm on here lol.

I might be hacking the mainframe btw.

14 minutes ago, Adrian12 said:

That is exactly what i was going to recommend, literally half of the parts are the same. However, if possible i would recommend a 1tb 970 evo plus, very fast. If budget allows, maybe an upgraded cooler but otherwise great system. Just going to have to wait for the 3070, feel bad for you.

What gpu would you recommend? 

Personally, I think the 3600 was great value last year but the i5-11400F w/ a B560 board is a better value now. It's faster and cheaper so there's no reason to buy 3rd gen Ryzen right now. Currently the decent B560 boards are OOS so I added a z590 but find a B560 and this build is faster and cheaper than ryzen. Built one for my little brother w/ a B560M steel legend and its a huge upgrade from an i7-2600. Added an SN550 since NvME should be used @ this price and its the same cost as a SATA drive.

Edited by Mech_Elite