Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Windows 10 Settings Activation and Windows Update page keeps loading

I tried to install Microsoft office 2019 Pro Plus in my laptop and it did but, when I tried to activate it it through Microsoft Toolkit from Downloadly, the Office did not activate, soon I tried kms auto. But instead, it deactivated my Windows 10 Pro x64. And then, I cannot activate windows with kms and also the Windows Update and Activation page in Windows Update category in Settings was not opening. It was just loading. Also, I tried clicking the message appeared below settings "Windows isn't activated..... Activate Now" but, that just struck Settings app. I also noted some cmd windows poping up while after the startup at the desktop. How do I solve this issue?

Edited by Lavanbarath B
I forgot to write a point

Thread locked. We do not allow discussion on how to commit illegal activities, such as software piracy.

• Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.
    • Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
    • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.
    • Redistribution of copyrighted software, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450