Trading PC that can support 8 monitors?

Budget (including currency): $2500 CAD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Trading( TradingView,ToS,Ninja Trader,TradeWorkStation(TWS)), 8 Monitors and very occasional Photo editing

Hi 

When it comes to PC building i am noob, I currently have Lenovo Carbon X1 laptop with 2 external Monitor attached to it. During trading hours i have following applications that needs to be running. ThinkorSwinm,Tradework Station(TWS) ,TradingView, Discord and Chrome with atleast 4-5 tabs with watching live streaming. At the moment i cant have all of them open, it seems like memory and CPU is doing fine but GPU is getting killed to support two external monitors and start to crawl.

So I am looking to build a new PC, at the moment i am only thinking of running 4 monitors with this PC, but i need PC to be capable of supporting 8 Monitors in future. So i want a graphics card that can support them(if not directly through the outputs from them , let me know how to expand them). Also all the programs i mentioned are memory hogs, I currently have 16Gb in the laptop and it usually runs at 90% ram used most the time. 

The budget doesnt include the monitors , the budget is purely for PC. Also please recommend backup Power supply invertor or the likes which can keep my system running atleast for like 30-60mins in case of power failure

Thank you in Adance

29 minutes ago, zionview said:

if not directly through the outputs from them , let me know how to expand them

Display hubs, or run 1 GPU with an igpu equipped CPU. Or you should get bigger monitors to give you more screen real estate without adding more cables.

This is my run for it, with 6 outputs. You can technically slap another 6700XT, get all of them connected thru GPU, and buy ryzen 5 5600X. But in this economy, good luck.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

12 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Display hubs, or run 1 GPU with an igpu equipped CPU. Or you should get bigger monitors to give you more screen real estate without adding more cables.

This is my run for it, with 6 outputs. You can technically slap another 6700XT, get all of them connected thru GPU, and buy ryzen 5 5600X. But in this economy, good luck.

I might go with 32 GB. Also if i have to pick AMD instead of Intel which would you recommend?
Also the video cards better than graphics card? i see graphics card will have its own RAM wouldnt that be better or its not relevant for my need?
Also the video card only has 4 output i should be able to extend it to 8 if needed correct?

9 hours ago, Zagna said:

Bit unconventional, maybe get 2x 4x4 BOX-4500U?

Quad display capable, just needs memory and storage.

That looks like 2 different computers, how will i make them work as one? sorry if i sound stupid

4 hours ago, zionview said:

Also if i have to pick AMD instead of Intel which would you recommend?

As i stated in the post, 5600X with another card as extra video output. But if you wanna keep the same plan of 1 GPU+1 iGPU, you should go for the 3200G, but youll be CPU bottlenecked in a lot of task hence why i go for Intel as they have integrated graphics across its entire range.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

9 hours ago, zionview said:

That looks like 2 different computers, how will i make them work as one? sorry if i sound stupid

You could control both with a single keyboard&mouse by using something like Synergy.

You could have Discord&Chrome on one and other software on the second.

28 minutes ago, Zagna said:

You could control both with a single keyboard&mouse by using something like Synergy.

You could have Discord&Chrome on one and other software on the second.

I checked out 4x4 BOX-4500U so it comes with AMD CPU and AMD built in graphics card and it costs $660 each with no RAM or SSD/HDD. So getting 2 of them mean i spend about $1320 just for it then i needs to add RAM on each and SSD. What advantage i would get over getting a single PC in this situation. Also from look of it it might be expensive by going this route trying to see you thought process for this setup?

8 hours ago, zionview said:

I checked out 4x4 BOX-4500U so it comes with AMD CPU and AMD built in graphics card and it costs $660 each with no RAM or SSD/HDD. So getting 2 of them mean i spend about $1320 just for it then i needs to add RAM on each and SSD. What advantage i would get over getting a single PC in this situation. Also from look of it it might be expensive by going this route trying to see you thought process for this setup?

Should be under 2k total with ram and ssd, under the 2500 budget. Just a suggestion.

A simple and cheap way to get 8 monitor support.

You could also go with an AMD B550 build and use 2x RX 5500 XT.