PC Crashes Randomly. Used to Run it 24-7. Everything is Running Cool.

I like running a Minecraft server 24-7 on my computer. And it would work just fine. But I then decided to get a new GPU and CPU. But first I needed a new Motherboard. I got a new Motherboard and then the chip shortage happened halting my upgrading plans. I did snag an SSD though. I set up the PC as a raid 0 setup. -One strange thing that I noticed was that when I turned off the computer, I would need to turn off the power-supply then press the on button.- This wasn't really a big issue though as I planed just to keep it running.

Fast forward 2 months and the PC started acting wired. Minecraft would randomly crash. Python could no-longer be run through Command Prompt. Not a big problem I thought. So I uninstalled the applications and reinstalled them. Then Adobe started acting wired and Blender refused to Render in cycles. If a YouTube video was paused for to long it would become unplayable until I force quit it with task manager. I had had enough. So I backed up my 3TB of personal files and did a "Reset this PC" in the Recovery option. It worked wonders! Though I did have to download a lot of applications again. I added another 2 sticks of 8GB Ram to bring the total ram to 32GB and a all 4 slots filled in hopes that it would help in the future. 

Last night I came back and my computer was frozen and my Minecraft server corrupted. -Still not sure what to do about that-. Restarted my PC and all is well. But then I switched users {Windows user accounts one for school, one for gaming, one for creativity, and one Administrator account}. The screen turned grey during the transition and stayed grey until I restarted the PC.

That is caught up to now. One heads up that I missed is the fact that I all of my ram sticks are rated for 3200Mhz. But by default the bios puts them at 2800Mhz. They are currently at 3200MHz.

Now for the parts list.

• CPU
    • AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 
    • Max temp under load 85°C
  • GPU
    • Radeon RX 580 8GB
    • Max temp under load 80°C
  • Motherboard
    • MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS ATX
  • Ram
    • G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200
  • Storage
    • Generic 4TB HDD
    • AMD-Raid Array 1
      • ADATA XPG GAMMIX S5 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
      • HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
  • Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz.
    • Mostly for strange projects.
  • Thunder RGB RX-535AP 535W
    • This dose need to be replaced as a new GPU would consume more Watts. 

A lot of information. Help would be very appreciated. Tell me if I missed anything.