Windows WHY YOU FREEZE ON ME ???? :(

Hello fellow Humans I have come for your assistance to help me figure out why my computer is acting like a bitch to understand what's happening I finally after 3 years have assembled my first computer by flying to distant planets have walked through muddy terrains the coldest nights and the harsh Winters to the seek out pieces that would form into the most powerful gaming computer that I have ever held in my hand, it been a long and wasted time. With all the necessary parts to assemble my PC. I was able to power it on without a hitch, quietly hearing the fan spin with a silent brush whispering in my ear the sounds put a smile on my face closing my fist I was quick to access the BIOS and see all my parts listed on the board. with that knowledge it was time to place the final piece, a thumb drive labeled Windows 10 into my final slot, accessing it I felt the power of clean windows coursing through my veins, I can't hold the shred of Tears drizzling down my cheek, My entire life I was bullied by my Peers for having an inferior computer that couldn't hold a standard game but finally, now I understand how it felt. As I progress in the settings starts to install Windows to my SSD it suddenly froze, I, of course, perhaps waiting a bit and retrying it would help but SPOILERS no it continued to be a Big Bitch progressively keep freezing while loading every time coming close to hit 64%, higher than I've ever normally would get, with this invisible barrier I am unable to complete my destiny.

I call upon those that can help this Broken soul.

love francesco

Specs

CPU -                      Intel i9 900k unlocked

motherboard -        Asus ROG Maximus xi hero (WiFi)

Ram -                     G.skill Trident Z Royal F43600c19D 32G (16x2)

Storage -                Samsung 1TB 970Evo Plus NVMe M.2

Barracuda 4TB standard hard drive

CPU Cooler -          NZXT Kraken x72 ( long Boy ;) )

power Supply -       Sea-sonic focus Gx-850w

GPU -                     Nivida ROG STRIX Gaming 3060 (still in the box)

hopefully for what i posted is English cause its my only language

I would try and run memtest86 to make sure your memory is running as it should.

16 minutes ago, Francesco Rico said:

G.skill Trident Z Royal F43600c19D 32G (16x2)

Maybe 3600MHz is unstable with your setup, maybe change it to 3200 instead and see if the windows install works properly

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

try going into the bios turn off uefi boot mode and enable legacy mode instead then boot back into the bios and set sata to ahci mode and enable secure boot if available. never had this happen to me but I would try this hopefully this works or help you on your journey to complete your god given destiny 

9 hours ago, chrisapex1950 said:

try going into the bios turn off uefi boot mode and enable legacy mode instead then boot back into the bios and set sata to ahci mode and enable secure boot if available. never had this happen to me but I would try this hopefully this works or help you on your journey to complete your god given destiny 

Hello ancient wizard I have come to give you news, my motherboard bios was already set to those settings but at last my computer Acts to be a bigger bitch than before perhaps a Smite of my hammer shall fix it but at last I don't have the courage to do it, a broken face is projected through my facial features. A shed tears once again

13 hours ago, EvilThunderer said:

Maybe use Ubuntu Linux or Mint Linux cuz LINUX OP

You make me angry Phil