Thoughts on pc parts list?

skyspud

Budget (including currency): $2600 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: this pc will only be used for gaming (mostly triple A)

Other details Only need pc, monitor(144HZ or above) and a gaming headset with mic

nic pc.PNG

looks good, might want to think about a 3rd party cooler, unless you plan on using the wraith prism, and you are going to need a few more fans, the h510 elite looks nice, but it has very limited and poor airflow, other then that, 3600mhz is good, cl18 is not great, try and find some 3600 cl16 

Don’t take everything I say seriously 

take it with a grain of s a l t

you need a cpu cooler. the stock one isn't that great

that monitor is fine but I much prefer the benq ex2510. its far better and its ~$250usd (330AUD) in the USA. not sure about local pricing. Remember, you are going to probably keep your monitor for YEARS so you want something that is actually good quality. 

other than that it all looks good. 

Neat build.For this price point I recommend you get a 5800X and a 3070. You can probably fit it in the budget. If you do decide to upgrade to my recommendations, you should get a better case. I recommend the Phanteks P360A. It includes 3 RGB fans. I also think you should add a large air or water cooler. You should get a Corsair Cappellix AIO or the BeQuiet Dark Rock, Or the Noctua NH D-12

case doesn’t have the greatest airflow, 2070 super isn’t actually in stock for that price right now