NHS Covid-19 app update blocked for breaking Apple and Google's rules

Distinctly Average
18 minutes ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Of course it isn't, because corruption doesn't exist (search for Lava-Jato/Car-Wash) and public officials would never lie about that kind of stuff (remember Flint? I do), am I right?

You think the people in charge testing the vaccines are the same people in charge of the city of Flint. You are what we call "a lost cause".

1 hour ago, RorzNZ said:

No one cares about COVID anymore in NZ thats why. Thats why they activated the Google + Apple bluetooth activity. 

I think the people of NZ care about it. I am quite sure the people of Aus care too. NZ set a great example to many other countries and continue to do so. They developed their own app which is why they are not bound by the same rules. Here I. The UK, Scotland have done similar having a separate tracking app. This means they can still track people as they are not using the built in tool developed by Google/Apple. That is why I find this whole

mess odd, you can track as long as you

do not use our tool to do so say Apple and Google.

1 hour ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Yes, and rightly so. Precautionary measures have to be taken to check if side effects are going to cause a big issue, or the vaccines continued use vastly outweighs any possible side effects. We will see in a few days I am sure. AZ has continued use in over 30s and has had a massive effect on the reduction in deaths where it has been used. Once more is learnt about the small risk of clotting the vaccine may be improved or the side effects understood to mitigate any risk.