1050ti fraud on ebay Don't purchase 1050ti on ebay without verifying its chipset

A gtx 1050ti with gtx550ti which is 10 years old..... this is a scam

Quotes

My thoughts

this is scam to fool people who don't know about tech and build a pc using guide....

Sources

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Desktop-Grafikkarte-Gtx1050ti-4-GB-Ddr5-128-Bit-HDMI-Dvi-Vga-Dvi-Grafikkarte/154385642075?hash=item23f219f25b%3Ag%3AtUsAAOSwMrBgWb3B&LH_BIN=1

01.PNG

02.PNG

03.PNG

You are like 5 years late to these scams. These have been going on since atleast 2015.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

-Moved to Graphics cards-

This does not Meet Tech news Posting Guidelines

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

It's a pretty common scam as well and it's existed for years. Not really 'news'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

These are some of the most obvious scams, at this point you would need to be a very ignorant person to buy one if you know anything about it.

You dont need to verify the chipset. That cooler is the no. 1 cooler used on cham cards.

and its a better cooler than the one on my rx480, but lets not talk about tht.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Maharshi01 said:

A gtx 1050ti with gtx550ti which is 10 years old..... this is a scam

Quotes

My thoughts

this is scam to fool people who don't know about tech and build a pc using guide....

Sources

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Desktop-Grafikkarte-Gtx1050ti-4-GB-Ddr5-128-Bit-HDMI-Dvi-Vga-Dvi-Grafikkarte/154385642075?hash=item23f219f25b%3Ag%3AtUsAAOSwMrBgWb3B&LH_BIN=1

01.PNG

02.PNG

03.PNG

This scam is so obvious I can’t believe people are still buying them

1050’s do not have vga

16 minutes ago, I_loveDaddy_linus said:

This scam is so obvious I can’t believe people are still buying them

1050’s do not have vga

That's a pretty ignorant way to put it. If you're not that tech inclined and know you need a GPU, but not about the scams and shortages, it's easy to see why it can be fallen for, especially if the price seems realistic. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on tech, but I didn't know 1050s don't have VGA (though I certainly wouldn't ever go looking for a card on ebay). Like the more common text scams, sure, I wouldn't ever fall for one myself, but if I were 50 years older and less clued up on technology it would be pretty easy to fall for.

Desktop - i5-9600KF @4.8GHz all core, MSI Z390-A PRO, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, MSI GTX 1660S OC 6GB, WD Blue 500GB M.2 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD

Laptop - ASUS ZenBook 14 with ScreenPad, i7-1165G7, Xe iGPU 96EU, 16GB Octa-Channel 4200MHz, MX450 2GB, 512GB SSD with 32GB Optane

Old Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion 15, A10-9600P, R5 iGPU, 8GB, R8 M445DX, 2TB HDD

Old Laptop 2 - HP Pavilion 15 TouchSmart, i3-3217U, Intel HD 4000, 4GB, 1TB HDD

iPad 2018 - 128GB

iPhone XR - 128GB

59 minutes ago, AMD A10-9600P said:

That's a pretty ignorant way to put it. If you're not that tech inclined and know you need a GPU, but not about the scams and shortages, it's easy to see why it can be fallen for, especially if the price seems realistic. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on tech, but I didn't know 1050s don't have VGA (though I certainly wouldn't ever go looking for a card on ebay). Like the more common text scams, sure, I wouldn't ever fall for one myself, but if I were 50 years older and less clued up on technology it would be pretty easy to fall for.

Sorry if it sounded ignorant