Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i need help finding a mouse + keyboard

so i have €160 and i need to get a mouse and a keyboard (mechanical if possible) and im not sure what one to get i have done some

research and still un sure if anyone can help me thta would be great also i shop on amazon.de if your going to post links,thank you

Just now, blixx said:

so i have €160 and i need to get a mouse and a keyboard (mechanical if possible) and im not sure what one to get i have done some

research and still un sure if anyone can help me thta would be great also i shop on amazon.de if your going to post links,thank you

I would highly recommend the Logitech G502, as it is a great mouse, get whichever one suits your price range, and i have a corsair k70 lux cherry mx red and it is also incredible. Great combo, will search for some links quickly.

2 minutes ago, blixx said:

Logitech G502 HERO High-Performance Gaming-Maus mit: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

Corsair K65 Rapidfire Mechanische Gaming Tastatur: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

Not the K70, but if you are willing to go used then you can find them easily, i got mine for £50.

Just now, blixx said:

thank you 🙂

no problem

I have g213 (very nice, not mechanical, rgb, media buttons will give u a boner, and a gaming mode feature is sometimes useful.) and Razer Basilisk x hyperspeed (mechanical buttons, 3 extra buttons, nicely lies in hand, but when u dont touch it (for example u'r watching a video, it will stop responding, the solution is just to flip it and restart it.) it was a rlly nice upgrade from m330 and is wireless, which is the first thing i look when buying a mouse)

17 minutes ago, blixx said:

this should be in the pheripherals section, but mouse + kb are completely personal preference

Only cool kids (dark mode users) can read this.

42 minutes ago, blixx said:

Welcome to the Form!

where are you from?

I have the Aukey KM-G12 with blue switches and really like it (also has red switch option). Doesn't have the media keys the Corsair has but it has a nice aluminum body and solid construction. Can't comment on the mouse as I'm a lefty so my choices are kinda different.