trying to set up a 2 pc with 3 other wifi devices on router... will i be ok

dan trig

so i have a z97 gaming 5 mobo with a i7 4790k 1060 armour 2 tb hdd, 250 gb ssd 120 gb ssd(system) 700 w psu and 16 gb ram.. now i want to take everything from that that i possible can to move it to a new pc that im building with a base of z370 pro and i5 9600k now i have 2 question 1? i wanna make my i7 a streaming computer and the new one my gaming.... so can i just take everything out of my pc now except the bare minimum (keeping just the system ssd and the 1060 becuase i have a 5500 xt to go into gaming rig) and moving everything else to new pc will that 4790 pc be able to stream???? and my next question which is my original is i have 3 tablet connect via wifi and now will be the 2 pc.... i have spectrum fast spped internet.. will anything get throttled?? or downgraded? any adviece would be spectacular

2 minutes ago, dan trig said:

so i have a z97 gaming 5 mobo with a i7 4790k 1060 armour 2 tb hdd, 250 gb ssd 120 gb ssd(system) 700 w psu and 16 gb ram.. now i want to take everything from that that i possible can to move it to a new pc that im building with a base of z370 pro and i5 9600k now i have 2 question 1? i wanna make my i7 a streaming computer and the new one my gaming.... so can i just take everything out of my pc now except the bare minimum (keeping just the system ssd and the 1060 becuase i have a 5500 xt to go into gaming rig) and moving everything else to new pc will that 4790 pc be able to stream???? and my next question which is my original is i have 3 tablet connect via wifi and now will be the 2 pc.... i have spectrum fast spped internet.. will anything get throttled?? or downgraded? any adviece would be spectacular

1. You can transfer the storage and graphics card from the 4790 pc. You can’t transfer ram since it’s ddr3
2.In the 4790k pc you don’t even need the 1060 since it has integrated graphics built in. 720p streaming should not be hard on your 4790k or internet, it should work.

3 minutes ago, dan trig said:

let me be clear what do you want to stream ?

a webcam feed ? or the the output of the gaming pc ?

regarding the network:

depends on multiple factor: but as a base rule you could say that you wont ever have to worry about overburden your network with too many devices,

since not all are using the maximum bandwith at all times.

-> Moved to Networking

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv