How do i stream android devices audio to pc without bluetooth?

NicoBTW

I recently upgraded my setup from 2 monitors to 3, i like to play sim driving games, when i want to chill i play BeamNG.Drive on the main screen and watch netflix or youtube videos on the other screen, now that i have 3 monitors, i use all of them to play driving games, so i can't use one of them to watch anything, i was wondering if there is a way to hear my android tablet/phone audio from software (usb or wifi, not bluetooth)? So i can still watch videos/film without buying any splitters.

4 hours ago, HenrySalayne said:

You can plug it into one of your 3.5 mm line inputs and check "listen to device".

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/126383-listen-microphone-through-playback-device-windows.html

There will be some latency involved, but this shouldn't really matter if you're playing a game simultaneously.

i think i have not explained well, i would like to watch videos on android tablet / phone but hear the audio of the video on my computer, the problem is that i don't have any jack cables and my computer does not support bluetooth, so i can't stream it with bluetooth

You can grab a bluetooth USB dongle if you want to add the functionality to your pc. Check your local stores/amazon/etc...

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

You can grab a bluetooth USB dongle if you want to add the functionality to your pc. Check your local stores/amazon/etc...

there are no ways to do it via software? i just bought a monitor, i can't spend other money right now

If your motherboard does not have bluetooth, you need a separate bluetooth device. You could also play the videos in the background without needing any other devices.

25 minutes ago, NinJake said:

If your motherboard does not have bluetooth, you need a separate bluetooth device. You could also play the videos in the background without needing any other devices.

i just bought a new monitor, at the moment i can't spend any other money, there are apps/programs basically for everything but not for this? like.. i can use my phone camera to use it on the pc, but i can't hear my phone on the pc...

Why don't you just listen to music/video audio on your pc? You either need physical cables to connect the devices or a bluetooth dongle/pcie card to  add bluetooth functionality to your computer. Without spending a dime, you can just play the audio in a web browser in the background.

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

Why don't you just listen to music/video audio on your pc? You either need physical cables to connect the devices or a bluetooth dongle/pcie card to  add bluetooth functionality to your computer. Without spending a dime, you can just play the audio in a web browser in the background.

as i said in the first post, i play on 3 monitors, and i wanna watch videos on my tablet, but i'm looking for a method to hear the videos audio on my pc, from my tablet, so i can watch the video on a "4th monitor" and still hear the audio in my headphones

Voicemeeter has a virtual network audio cable. Not sure if it's supported or available on tablets. You can route audio over your network with that.

51 minutes ago, NicoBTW said:

i don't have any jack cables

These cables are incredibly cheap. I'm a little puzzled why someone would have the money to buy another monitor, but not two bucks for a cable. It honestly doesn't make any sense.