I really need a cheap case (PLZ ream the requirements for that)

BUILAPC

Any cheap case that has 360mm fanplaces on TOP and 240mm or under fanplaces on the front or sidepanel. Fansplaces that are close to the motherboard i/o, its okay is there any. The thing is that i need a 360mm fanplace on top(for radiator, because i dont want it to be on from panel.). The case must be atx or bigger. And plz as cheap as can. And finally 1 thing left is that the case should have a rgb commander or fan commander + a good cabel managmenting place on backplate where i quess the commander should be placen right? anyway,  Thank you

PLZ i need i this pretty shortly. THNX

Do you have a price range? Because those are a lot of very specific requirements for a "cheap" case.

thnx for responding not specific price range but better to be uder like 150 or 200 or even like 100 would be nice like you feel me?

13 minutes ago, BUILAPC said:

thnx for responding not specific price range but better to be uder like 150 or 200 or even like 100 would be nice like you feel me?

Here's one: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/NkK2FT/phanteks-eclipse-p500a-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec500atg_bk01

Finding cheaper cases with 360mm radiator support for the top is hard, since top-mounted 360s is usually a ATX Full Tower thing. I couldn't find one with an RGB controller, because any cases that had those also came with RGB fans which raised the price significantly. But this case has ample cable management space and places to put an RGB controller.

47 minutes ago, BUILAPC said:

150 or 200 or even like 100

150 what, rubbles?

3 hours ago, GalacticRuler said:

Here's one: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/NkK2FT/phanteks-eclipse-p500a-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec500atg_bk01

Finding cheaper cases with 360mm radiator support for the top is hard, since top-mounted 360s is usually a ATX Full Tower thing. I couldn't find one with an RGB controller, because any cases that had those also came with RGB fans which raised the price significantly. But this case has ample cable management space and places to put an RGB controller.

I think manufacturers also assume that if you can afford 360 mm radiator you likely could pony up some more money for your case.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

8 hours ago, Fatih19 said:

I think manufacturers also assume that if you can afford 360 mm radiator you likely could pony up some more money for your case.

I mean, most $50+ cases support a front 360, but top 360 is much rarer, as the assumption is that if you are mounting a top 360, you have multiple radiators in your system.