Xbox Series X controller not connecting correctly to PC via Bluetooth

I recently went to purchase one of the new series controllers to replace my old xb1 s controller, and i am trying to play multiple games, and the connection is, well, just weird, kinda hard to explain as well. I run with bluetooth connection to my pc from my controller, and the connection itself seems to work fine, but for some reason it seems to detect that there is a second controller connected, when there isnt. I have tried playing 2 totally different games with this controller. in WWE 2K19, the game is fine, but it labels my buttons as 1234 instead of ABXY, and thinks there is a second controller connected as well, causing the menus to skip over when i use the dpad or sticks to navigate. Then i tried LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, and i couldn't even progress because it thought i had a 2P instead of a COM, so the 2nd character was not moving whatsoever. my series x controller has the newest firmware, yet it still does this, so if anyone knows what's causing this, please help a fellow gamer out :) Thanks