Short rack mountable NAS case recommendations?

Budget (including currency): 300 max maybe

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: NAS, mostly video streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my current NAS setup. I'm currently using a Lian Li PC-Q26 Mini ITX, which has 10 hot swappable internal 3.5 drive bays. I'm using 8 of those for disk drives, and one for 2 cache SSDs

I was looking at this case https://www.xcase.co.uk/collections/3u-rackmount-cases/products/x-case-x348-c8-lcd-short-3u-with-8-hotswap-bay

which has 8 hot swappable 3.5 drive bays, which is what I'm using, and space for 2 internal SSDs. I currently have 60TB in my setup, and have used around 50%. I don't see myself needing in upgrade for at least several years, so 8 should be fine. I was wondering if anyone had a similar build and what they think.

I see in videos linus has a rack mountable case for his NAS, but I think it's too long? I'm planning on getting this rack https://www.ebay.com/itm/18U-Wall-Mount-Server-Data-Cabinet-24-inch-Depth-Glass-Door-Lock-Key-w-Casters/284166424875 (22in max depth)

I haven't used server cases before, how do you cool the CPU on these things? they look too short for regular coolers. Cooling is one reason I want to upgrade the case, every now and then I get alerts about drives becoming too hot, and they idle around 40C. And also because I want to get a rack, and having rack equipment will make it easier to manage.