How to reset limited software tries?

Dyepoy

I am working on a capstone design project (as a civil engineering student) and we're only using a trial version of a program and we reached its maximum tries of foundation designing. The design button is currently greyed out.

image.thumb.png.e841d4ed546c283b04b1c355a9af8f71.png

Is there a way to reset the trial so I can design again? The program is called ASMTower. Every help is a big help for a struggling student. Thank  you! 🙂

Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7 7700 | Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Code | RAM: G. Skill Trident Z 2x8Gb 3000Mhz RGB |

GPU: MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic PX650 | Case: Phanteks P400S |

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo (OS Drive) & Samsung PM981 (Game Drive)

Why not contact your university about that? If this software is something you need to use as part of your studies, they should provided you with an appropriate license (e.g. some student license).

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Deleting the config files should work. But if an institution requires the use of a certain software, they should provide support for it and you should get a full copy.

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

*** Thread locked ***

Circumventing set limitation such is limited time etc. on trial software is same as piracy. Asking or assisting in such is not allowed here.

• Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.
    • Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
    • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.
    • Redistribution of copyrighted software, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv