Lookin for feedback on my build (1st PC)

SHINcy

Budget (including currency): 1500 cad

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Majority multitasking, but want to play league, Minecraft, valorant,

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Current build is this
 https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/spsGz7

image.thumb.png.0c0acdbd6d15995f72956fca1571bcd9.png

Going to buy the parts tonight probably. Plan is to use onboard graphics and buy a 3060 GPU later when it's cheaper. Looking for any comments on the build, so I know I'm not messing up.
Any comments are greatly appreciated (good or bad) also a deal on a GPU would be nice :3 but not expected XD. 

Extra info:

using WIFI sadly

Sarah inspired me to build instead of buying prebuild 

If you wish to use onboard graphics at the moment, you actually have the choice of going Intel 11th gen, which gives you a newer generation of integrated graphics. 

The SSD you've selected also seem to use SATA III,  instead of PCIe (or NVMe) which would give more performance.

Technical Consultation: Website

My Set-ups:

• Daily: iPad Air 5 | M1 (8) | 8GB | 64GB | 1640p 10.9" | iPadOS 16
  • Work (2024): Framework Laptop | R7-7840HS (8/16) | 16GB DDR5 | 512GB-S | 1504p 13.5" | EndeavourOS | Windows 11
  • Gaming: Aurora R13 | i7-12700F (8:4/20) + RTX 3080 10GB | 32GB DDR5 | 512GB-S + 1TB-H | 1440p 17"+24"+17" | Windows 11
  • Virtualization: Mini PC | i7-7820HQ (4/8) + Quadro P400 2GB | 16GB DDR4 | 64GB-e + 750GB-S VMware Client vSphere ESXi 7
  • Storage: DS418j | RTD1296 (4) | 2GB DDR4 | 32TB-H | Web Client | DiskStation Manager 7.0
  • Storage (2025): DS1522+ | R1600 (2/4) | 16GB DDR4 | 64TB-H SHR | Web Client | DiskStation Manager 7.0
  • Emulation: Steam Deck | Zen2-APU 0405 (4/8) | 16GB DDR5 | 128GB-S + 512GB-e | 800p 7" | Windows 11

11 minutes ago, SHINcy said:

Budget (including currency): 1500 cad

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Majority multitasking, but want to play league, Minecraft, valorant,

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Current build is this
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/spsGz7

image.thumb.png.0c0acdbd6d15995f72956fca1571bcd9.png

Going to buy the parts tonight probably. Plan is to use onboard graphics and buy a 3060 GPU later when it's cheaper. Looking for any comments on the build, so I know I'm not messing up.
Any comments are greatly appreciated (good or bad) also a deal on a GPU would be nice :3 but not expected XD. 

Extra info:

using WIFI sadly

Sarah inspired me to build instead of buying prebuild 

Small nitpick, but instead of “western digital blue” I would get an SN550, which is NVME and faster than SATA

otherwise you seem pretty set

Ty, will change to SN550, honestly file transfer speed really matters to me

ITS ABSOLUTELY DOGSHIT, I MEAN IT'S AWESOME!!!

All I can say is that it's better than mine. Good job tho!

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Core i3-8100 (Thanks, @Schnoz!)

GTX 1060 OC 3GB or Intel UHD 630

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page