PC booting issues/slow when booted

K1NG_DEATH_TTV

Hey guys what are your thoughts on this. My pc won’t start with RAM in A2/B2 like it says to do for dual. It will operate in A1/B1 but runs terribly. 7fps max in games.  I just tested singular slots and it won’t start in A2 slot but will start in B2 slot. Do you think that is a RAM slot issue?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VBbJW3

RAM is Compatible with your MB so that's not an issue. If you can get your hands on different RAM sticks I would still try them, or your RAM in a different System, just to be sure. If it's not possible to test it out get your MB replaced from your retailer.

Ryzen 5 3600 | Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2 | XFX 6700XT 319 Black | 16GB 3200Mhz CL16 | 600W BeQuiet  Pure Power 11

2 minutes ago, SiNC_BZH said:

RAM is Compatible with your MB so that's not an issue. If you can get your hands on different RAM sticks I would still try them, if not get your MB replaced from your retailer.

Agreed. Also try updating your BIOS first. 

9 minutes ago, SiNC_BZH said:

RAM is Compatible with your MB so that's not an issue. If you can get your hands on different RAM sticks I would still try them, or your RAM in a different System, just to be sure. If it's not possible to test it out get your MB replaced from your retailer.

the RAM is out of my old system, as the new ram is still on order and taking forever to get here. runs completly fine in the older system. 

8 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Agreed. Also try updating your BIOS first. 

yeah I have tried that and it didnt seem to help 😕

As Applefreak said: Do a BIOS update, if already done get a replacement board, if it still has the issues after update, get a replacement

Ryzen 5 3600 | Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2 | XFX 6700XT 319 Black | 16GB 3200Mhz CL16 | 600W BeQuiet  Pure Power 11

Just now, SiNC_BZH said:

As Applefreak said: Do a BIOS update, if already done get a replacement board, if it still has the issues after update, get a replacement

ok thanks 🙂

1 minute ago, K1NG_DEATH_TTV said:

yeah I have tried that and it didnt seem to help 😕

Try carefully removing and reseating the cpu (the memory controller is in the cpu). 

6 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Try carefully removing and reseating the cpu (the memory controller is in the cpu). 

ok will do

Hey @Applefreak Death was posting on my behalf but I've made an account to respond. I removed the CPU and replaced it carefully. No bent pins or anything of the sort. I have the latest bios installed but because of the boot problems it keeps reverting back from F13H to F12 which I don't think is much of an issue. 

After replacing the CPU I put both sticks that work perfectly in my other PC into slots A2/B2 like the board has said and it went black screen for a few minutes. It finally booted where in the past couple days (new build) it wouldn't pick up the M.2 at all to boot from but is running like an absolute dog. FPS drop down to 8 randomly and I'm yet to restart again as every time I restarted the computer after fresh windows install it wouldn't pick up the M.2 with this RAM configuration. It boots instantly with RAM in A1/B1 but doesn't run well at all and is not the slots the board says to use. 

5 hours ago, SiNC_BZH said:

I'll be getting my new RAM hopefully tomorrow, I do have a backup MSI x570A-Pro board spare but wanted to exhaust all possibilities with this board first.