Which one of these 2 SSD would you choose?

DrPoopie

Budget (including currency): 45eur

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Windows 10, Few most used programms, games(gta, and some light games).

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So i have a chance to get WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB M.2 PCI-E for 40eur or Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB M.2 for 42eur.

But I'm not sure which one would be better suited for my needs. I am planing on splitting in two 250 GB sectors, so i can have Windows on one and most used programs/games on the other.

Thank you!

In theory, they should work pretty much exactly the same to the end user - they're both very good Gen3 NVMe drives.

That being said, if I recall correctly, several people have recently been reporting issues with the SX8200 Pro, so because of that and ADATA seemingly changing the controllers and NAND like socks in said drive, I would get the WD SN750. And you even get a bonus coffee on the side, since it's €2 cheaper.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC