Whats a good Prebuilt/Custom built company?

Hey so I never built a PC and dont want to spend the time and energy to build one at the moment. I rather have my first gaming PC be a prebuilt and then just add additions to it later on if I need to. But I was wondering what do you all recommend for going to when it comes to custom builds or prebuilt pc's? I mainly just want to have it to game for 1080p I dont feel the need for higher resolution at the moment. And would like the FPS to at least be better than what my PS5 can handle which idk much about PC's so really would love some tips and advice on where I should look custom and prebuilt pc's that will last a good amount of time and I wont have to worry about poorly built systems. 

14 minutes ago, brandon96 said:

Hey so I never built a PC and dont want to spend the time and energy to build one at the moment. I rather have my first gaming PC be a prebuilt and then just add additions to it later on if I need to. But I was wondering what do you all recommend for going to when it comes to custom builds or prebuilt pc's? I mainly just want to have it to game for 1080p I dont feel the need for higher resolution at the moment. And would like the FPS to at least be better than what my PS5 can handle which idk much about PC's so really would love some tips and advice on where I should look custom and prebuilt pc's that will last a good amount of time and I wont have to worry about poorly built systems. 

Linus actually made a video series on this.

Generally ibuypower and cyberpower are generally both pretty good, and neither are going to rip you off for basic parts like other companies. cough dell cough origin cough

1 hour ago, brandon96 said:

If you're going to outperform a PS5, you'll probably want RTX 30 series graphics, a good eight-core processor and a fast SSD (that is, a relatively recent M.2 drive). The PS5 is actually a pretty solid performer right now, so you'll need to spend a fair amount of money to beat it.

Can’t say about graphics/fps comparison to ps5, but can give you couple of suggestions, given I’ve purchased a rig recently.

For 1440p 120+ fps for competitive/online and 1440p+ 60+ fps for nice graphics games:

GPU should be GeForce 2070 Super +

CPU is kinda title dependent, but Ryzen 3600 is an ok bet
RAM look for 2 sticks of 4GB+ at 3000Mhz +

Other components don’t matter as much performance wise, just don’t go for HDD, unless you need a lot of cheap general storage. You can always get extra SATA SSD (preferably with DRAM) for relatively cheap along the way.

Also look for a good airflow case, 3 RGB fans behind a glass front panel probably wont be as good as perforated/mesh in front with just couple of good fans.

Checkout ‘local’ computer shops for prebuilds, they should be cheaper then iBuyPower etc.

All depends on the games you want to play, check out HardwareUnboxed channel, they have quite a few games tested, and overall just type in the game/hardware and someone most probably posted benchmarks.