Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need help with Microsoft apps

So earlier this week I reinstalled windows after my SSD decided that it no longer exists on it and after doing this my Microsoft apps aren't working, I use the windows store to download Minecraft bedrock edition, Netflix and Spotify, and the photos app to view my files but non of them work. I have tried uninstalling all of them but that doesn't work either. I really don't want to have to do a full SSD wipe and then reset again

Edited by papiinaction
Spelling Errors
14 minutes ago, papiinaction said:

So earlier this week I reinstalled windows after my SSD decided that it no longer exists on it and after doing this my Microsoft apps aren't working, I use the windows store to download Minecraft bedrock edition, Netflix and Spotify, and the photos app to view my files but non of them work. I have tried uninstalling all of them but that doesn't work either. I really don't want to have to do a full SSD wipe and then reset again

Same here. instaled fresh windows 10 (19042.906) Microsoft apps doesnt work (mail , to do list news etc.) if i uninstal any microsoft app from pc (like mail) i cant install again. i found some solution about reinstall (powrshell commands), i can reinstall apps but they still  dosent work.