Warzone Crashing Intermittently but Often

dadasmithywinkle

Good evening y'all! 

I'm having some fun issues with Warzone after changing my CPU and GPU and adding extra memory; didn't have any issues prior. It will crash at various points when in Warzone on either map in any game mode and tonight I finally got a BSOD. 

Current setup - EVGA 980ti, i7-9700k, 32GB of Corsair Dom Plat LED 3000mhz ram (4x8GB), MSI Z370-A Pro, 650W Corsair PSU, H80i CPU cooler. 

I've tried changing thermal paste on the 980ti and 9700k but both are running in low-moderate temps when under load so I don't think that's an issue. The motherboard has crap for cooling fins so maybe it's overheating and causing crashes thanks to the 9700k which wasn't originally supported? Or maybe the second set of Corsair Dom Plat LED's is erroneous? I'm gonna try removing the new ram here shortly but just looking for some ideas if y'all have experienced the same. My next thought after memory is replacing the board with a Z390 that has adequate cooling fins. 

Included below are the two of the crash error codes that Warzone has generated. 

Thanks for any help!

Capt2134234ure.PNG

Captuasdasdre.PNG

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

My personal experience with warzone I found it  to be one of the best system stability tests out there. You can be rock solid stable in every other game, stress test or application, but Warzone will still find some way to crash till you bring system settings back  a notch. So with that said maybe try running with XMP disabled to see if its not a fan of memory timings/speeds. Ditch any overclocks. 

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

40 minutes ago, trag1c said:

My personal experience with warzone I found it  to be one of the best system stability tests out there. You can be rock solid stable in every other game, stress test or application, but Warzone will still find some way to crash till you bring system settings back  a notch. So with that said maybe try running with XMP disabled to see if its not a fan of memory timings/speeds. Ditch any overclocks. 

Removed the two new sticks and it hasn't crashed after three games (which is really good for this POS). Now I wonder why the same memory with the same timings was having issues unless one of the sets may be slightly faulty or lesser quality and cause stability issues. 

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.