rgb story what yours? anything rgb talk welcome

8 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya i hear ya...i had an red cold cathode and found some orange wire loom and put that over it to make it more orange and i love orange.

Wow thats cool where do you get these (the glowing long things)?

11 hours ago, Murasaki said:

Wow thats cool where do you get these (the glowing long things)?

thows are old there cold cathode

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

7 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

thows are old there cold cathode

ok I just searched cold cathode on ebay and found em thanks!

19 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya rgb is better and more compatible with each other over rgb. keep in mind if you do use on board rgb software and rgb ram software might not mix...when that time comes

Actually that time is coming soon. Since I have EVGA, Asus and Corsair RGB stuff now. Should I just use each software to control every part? I just can't sync them up together. I have heard there is some unofficial RGB software that can make them work together, but never tried.

4 hours ago, FRD said:

Actually that time is coming soon. Since I have EVGA, Asus and Corsair RGB stuff now. Should I just use each software to control every part? I just can't sync them up together. I have heard there is some unofficial RGB software that can make them work together, but never tried.

i haven't looked in to it but there links to 2 somewhere might be more too i dont no

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

49 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

i haven't looked in to it but there links to 2 somewhere might be more too i dont no

Wow, nice RGB topic you have there. Hopefully I can use that more for resources. I still didn't decide on my RGB controller for now, I will use splitter cables first.

Only RGB thing I have is RGB RAM, and I think that it's enough for me. If I add more, it would be distracting, and since I primarily don't use Windows I wouldn't be able to change the colours anyway. My MB's RGB software just crashes on Windows, so I stopped there

🙂

9 hours ago, duncannah said:

Only RGB thing I have is RGB RAM, and I think that it's enough for me. If I add more, it would be distracting, and since I primarily don't use Windows I wouldn't be able to change the colours anyway. My MB's RGB software just crashes on Windows, so I stopped there

sounds good to me

I payed extra to buy non RGB ram. I don't like it. I don't like that I have to have software running in the background just to control it. I understand the concept and builds can look cool with it, but I don't want any lights that don't tell me the status of my system. I'm old fashioned I guess.

8 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

I payed extra to buy non RGB ram. I don't like it. I don't like that I have to have software running in the background just to control it. I understand the concept and builds can look cool with it, but I don't want any lights that don't tell me the status of my system. I'm old fashioned I guess.

no your 100% right

so im watching j2cents rtfm shown and they talk abit about rgb and brought up some good points on why company's have different convectors for there rgb stuff its because of warranty. if you plug something els not corsair on the there controller and fry it they dont want to be held responsible for it. and to market adapters and stuff.