Serious Crypto Miners in here?

I personally manage ETH mining Rigs and wanted to ask you some questions and answer some too.
I Manage these rigs. I personally Own a 5700xt and a 6700xt both given to me as payment managing them.

I don't make direct money from these rigs 
5 of them totally cost $12100/Mined $8800 since Jan 1st
Redstar cost $3000/mined over $1300 since Feb 14

1) How much hashpower do you have? (I have about 1283MH/s or 1.28GH/s)
2) Cost per operate (it costs me $0.08)
3) What do you do for summer heat?
4) Have you experienced negative health issues from mining in your bedroom? (dry skin, like super dry)
5) Did you heat your home with it during winter? (I did and it saved me $300 a month on average)
6) Are you an OG Miner from 3 years ago or just starting out after the first big crash? (im an OG miner from at least 4 years ago took a break after the crash and broke even)
7) Were you surprised about the mining earnings for Jan/Feb? (because i was)

Screenshot 2021-04-09 114019.png

I'll tag @Moonzy they are pretty serious. They manage.... I think 19..... ampere cards.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Pkhoshi said:

1) How much hashpower do you have? (I have about 1283MH/s or 1.28GH/s)

Around there

Have you experienced negative health issues from mining in your bedroom? (dry skin, like super dry)

Who would do it in their bedroom?

I yeeted my pc put of my room due to the heat issues, I bought long cables to pull the required signals in

Getting 1080p240hz to work was painful though, had to buy a shorter and thicker cable

) Are you an OG Miner from 3 years ago or just starting out after the first big crash? (im an OG miner from at least 4 years ago took a break after the crash and broke even)

Started late 2017

Were you surprised about the mining earnings for Jan/Feb? (because i was)

Not really surprised, because being able to run a script to get cash for my hobby is pretty neat, and yea it's still just a hobby, and we'll see how far this hobby goes

I recommend looking into trading with alt coins as well because some coins value rise faster than some, you could get even more revenue out of this, been exploring this recently, as a hobby

Gonna tag @done12many2as I look up to him

1 hour ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I'll tag @Moonzy they are pretty serious. They manage.... I think 19..... ampere cards.

20 GPU is like... nothing

real miners would laugh at me

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

46 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

real miners would laugh a

dude, I'm mining off a single card.

To someone like me you are huge

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Moonzy said:

Around there

Who would do it in their bedroom?

I yeeted my pc put of my room due to the heat issues, I bought long cables to pull the required signals in

Getting 1080p240hz to work was painful though, had to buy a shorter and thicker cable

Started late 2017

Not really surprised, because being able to run a script to get cash for my hobby is pretty neat, and yea it's still just a hobby, and we'll see how far this hobby goes

I recommend looking into trading with alt coins as well because some coins value rise faster than some, you could get even more revenue out of this, been exploring this recently, as a hobby

Gonna tag @done12many2as I look up to him

real miners would laugh at me

small or big we all have the same goal and thats

mrkrabs.jpg

Dont look at my reddit posts. their painful to look at when you realize I dont have enough space for all the rigs im making and mantaining.
i had 3 220v lines install in my living room and on sunday ill have 8 install in my garage.

I've been thinking damn im gonna be a fire hazard/

I am running 5 3080s and 2 2080ti. About 0.6 GH/s. 

The real issue is memory temp when it gets hot. I see memory temps in the 100-110c range on air with stock clocks. I watercool everything. Temps came down into the 60s for the 2080ti and 90c for the 3080s with a massive memory overclock.  When it gets really hot I will shut down for the hot part of the day. Air conditioning is a wash for power. I plan to be well over a GH/s in the next few months. Just waiting on the new monster mining card and waterblocks. 

32 minutes ago, Hill160881 said:

When it gets really hot I will shut down for the hot part of the day. Air conditioning is a wash for power.

I've seen people putting their rigs in grow tents, so they don't have to cool the whole room, just the tent (with a portable a/c), and they can exhaust hot air from the top of the tent (through a duct + fan) directly out the window, so it doesn't heat the room.

Maybe that can help, if you plan on expanding.

4 hours ago, Hill160881 said:

I am running 5 3080s and 2 2080ti. About 0.6 GH/s. 

The real issue is memory temp when it gets hot. I see memory temps in the 100-110c range on air with stock clocks. I watercool everything. Temps came down into the 60s for the 2080ti and 90c for the 3080s with a massive memory overclock.  When it gets really hot I will shut down for the hot part of the day. Air conditioning is a wash for power. I plan to be well over a GH/s in the next few months. Just waiting on the new monster mining card and waterblocks. 

Sell heat to neighbours? 🙂 Impressive farm compared to mine and congrats on achieving it.

1) How much hashpower do you have?

I have around ~ 135Mh/s, on about five GPUs, nothing huge.

2) Costs to operate?

With this question, I assume you mean power costs. I pay $0.063 per kilowatt, which is a pretty good deal.

3) What do you do for summer heat?

I live in the Pacific Northwest, and I live pretty close to the water, so I max out around ~ 80 degrees, which means that it doesn't really get hot enough for me to worry about summer heat.

4) Have you experienced negative health issues from mining in your bedroom?

No, I mine in my garage, and I monitor the rigs remotely using HiveOS.

5) Did you heat your home with it during winter?

I live in a pretty moderate climate, so I usually don't heat or use A/C in my home. If it gets cold, I'll just put a jacket on.

6) Are you an OG Miner from 3 years ago or did you just start out after the first big crash?

I started mining in 2014 on a single Radeon HD 7950, but I wouldn't consider myself an OG Miner.

7) Were you surprised by the mining earnings for January/February?

No, what I have been surprised by is the rise in difficulty for Ethereum considering that GPUs are basically unobtainable right now.

chrome_2021-03-24_16-59-23.png

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

• 1 month later...

I also use 3 3080s and 2 2080ti and no problems. It matters what Serious Crypto Miners means to you. If I was just starting out in cryptocurrency, I could call you a Serious Crypto Miner. This is a pretty good rig to start with, as I know people who started with 1050. At your level, I could advise you smartoptions.io since I've been using this myself for a long time. As you can see, I also do not have a whole hangar with video cards, so we are not far from each other. Now this is quite a profitable option, if you take into account the entire market. I hope I was able to help you.