I am looking for a good custom prebuilt for 2500ish USD

I am looking to get a 3060 ti and a i510600k with 16 gb of 3200, and wondering if this is a good start or not. I am doing this through Orgin in a Chronos V2.                                                                                                                                           

2500 is way overpriced for those parts. DO NOT buy a pc with those prices even with the scalping problem. You could likely get (even with scalpers) a 11600k and 3070 in this price range

Are you buying in the united States?

You are able to get those specs for much cheaper if you're not paying a premium for looks.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

With that kind of money I’d be looking at something with a rtx 3080 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

Origin is known for overcharging for pc parts. I would look at ibuypower and cyberpower

17 minutes ago, deadmeme said:

I am looking to get a 3060 ti and a i510600k with 16 gb of 3200, and wondering if this is a good start or not. I am doing this through Orgin in a Chronos V2.                                                                                                                                           

https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali473/p/N82E16883360058?Description=abs gladiator&cm_re=abs_gladiator-_-83-360-058-_-Product

This is literaly a better pc for nearly a 1000 dollars less

1 hour ago, deadmeme said:

You’re not going to find any GPU for less than 50% over retail.

Personally, unless you are really hurting for an upgrade, you will be paying too much to buy now unless you already have a GPU to use.

<-- Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card