Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Little project with my kid

Go to solution Solved by curiousmind34,
Just now, HairlessMonkeyBoy said:

Yeah, only thing is that 450w is low if you want to upgrade the GPU in the future.

Trying to do this custom Onepiece theme Gaming rig with my daughter. We're new to this. Its been something that she been waiting for. So since good grades are coming in I want to build something nice but not over the top lol. 

We need pretty much info on everything other then the GPU and Case. Thanks in advance guys.

 

 

Budget (including currency): 700$

Country: USA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

Other details: only parts I have so far are our MSI GTX 1650 D6 VENTUS and for our case: NZXT H510i 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BabyBlu (Primary Rig): 

  • CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ up to 5.2Ghz, 5.0Ghz all-core
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero
  • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 @ 4000Mhz 16-18-18-34
  • GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK X, 2070Mhz core, 8000Mhz mem
  • Case: Phanteks Evolv X
  • Storage: XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB NVME, 3x ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB (RAID 0), Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVME
  • PSU: Corsair HX1000i
  • Monitor: MSI MPG341CQR 34" 3440x1440 200Hz(OC) Freesync, Dell S2417DG 24" 2560x1440 165Hz Gsync
  • Cooling: Custom water loop (CPU & GPU), Radiators: 1x140mm(Back), 1x280mm(Top), 1x420mm(Front)
  • Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Brown)
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Elite/MasterMouse MM710
  • Headset: Corsair Void Pro RGB
  • OS: Windows 10 Pro

Roxanne (Wife Build):

  • CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ Per Core 5.0Ghz - 5.0Ghz - 4.9Ghz - 4.8Ghz, Cache @ 4.6Ghz, De-lidded
  • Motherboard: Asus Z97A
  • RAM: G.Skill Sniper 4x8GB DDR3-2400 @ 10-12-12-24
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Gaming ICX
  • Case: Corsair Vengeance C70, With Custom Side-Panel Window
  • Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, Silicon Power A80 1TB NVME
  • PSU: Corsair AX760
  • Monitor: Samsung C27JG56 27" 2560x1440 144Hz Freesync
  • Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB
  • Keyboard: Rosewill RK 9000V2(Cherry MX Blue)
  • Mouse: Glorious Model O-
  • Headset: SteelSeries Arctis 7
  • OS: Windows 10 Pro

BlackBox (HTPC):

  • Intel Pentium G4600 (Kaby Lake)
  • Asus H110T/CSM Thin Mini-ITX
  • G.Skill 1x8GB DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM CL16
  • iGPU
  • Akasa Euler Fanless Solid Aluminum THIN Mini ITX Case (passively cooled)
  • Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
  • External 120W Power Adaptor
  • 4K TV
  • Passively cooled by the Akasa case. No moving parts!
  • Handheld QWERTY keyboard and trackpad.
  • Windows 10 Pro, Kodi autostarts on boot

NAS:

  • Synology DS216J
  • 2x8TB WD Red NAS HDDs in RAID 1. 8TB usable space
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HairlessMonkeyBoy said:

Yeah, only thing is that 450w is low if you want to upgrade the GPU in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Endy30 said:

Trying to do this custom Onepiece theme Gaming rig with my daughter. We're new to this. Its been something that she been waiting for. So since good grades are coming in I want to build something nice but not over the top lol. 

We need pretty much info on everything other then the GPU and Case. Thanks in advance guys.

 

 

Budget (including currency): 700$

Country: USA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

Other details: only parts I have so far are our MSI GTX 1650 D6 VENTUS and for our case: NZXT H510i 

 

may wanna refund the case.. kinda bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Downkey said:

may wanna refund the case.. kinda bad

It's probably worth too much effort, it's not that bad. The 1650 is by no means a high wattage card, cooling should be fine. Remember that refunding takes time and effort, I don't think that time, effort, and waiting is worth it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is what she wanted. Talk to her about that hahaha

6 minutes ago, Downkey said:

may wanna refund the case.. kinda bad

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×