Help me choose a good Budget headphone.

parthm

Hi im trying to choose between certain budget audio headphones. If you guys can have some input then it will be much appreciated!

Models

Amazon links :-

• Wired 

AKG k92 : AKG

OneOdio pro50 OneOdio

• Wireless

Tribit XFree Go : Tribit

I do not mind if they are wired. I plan to use them with my laptop and just sometimes with my phone. I also own the Sony xm3 for travel and to be honest I like their ANC but Im not a fan of their sound signature.

Wireless is an added bonus but I need them to work well in wired mode because Sony xm3 sound worse without ANC/battery. I love to listen to rock and alternative where I want to feel the guitar strings. So clarity and wider Sound stage or openness is important for me.

I cant seem to choose between these 3. If you have any other recommendations then do mention but ill have to check if they're available in India. Budget is not an issue amongst the 3 so I just want the best option. Thanks.

Samson sr850's or 950's (depending on if you want open or closed back)

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Samson sr850's or 950's (depending on if you want open or closed back)

Thanks for the suggestion. I would like to ask why this over the others mentioned. 

Also note: I am not an audiophile or prefer straight flat sound. I am used to Sennheiser sound signature and the issue with Samson sr950 was that reviews mentioned that it was harsh and needed EQ. (My perfect device would be Sennheiser bass level, Sony's punch and Audio Technica's clarity)

I saw those but removed them from my choices because they don't seem too comfortable (on the ear) as I wear specs

38 minutes ago, parthm said:

Hi im trying to choose between certain budget audio headphones. If you guys can have some input then it will be much appreciated!

Models

Amazon links :-

• Wired 

AKG k92 : AKG

OneOdio pro50 OneOdio

• Wireless

Tribit XFree Go : Tribit

I do not mind if they are wired. I plan to use them with my laptop and just sometimes with my phone. I also own the Sony xm3 for travel and to be honest I like their ANC but Im not a fan of their sound signature.

Wireless is an added bonus but I need them to work well in wired mode because Sony xm3 sound worse without ANC/battery. I love to listen to rock and alternative where I want to feel the guitar strings. So clarity and wider Sound stage or openness is important for me.

I cant seem to choose between these 3. If you have any other recommendations then do mention but ill have to check if they're available in India. Budget is not an issue amongst the 3 so I just want the best option. Thanks.

Wait, what phone do you have? If they are wired, they wont be compatible with any recent iPhones.

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

6 minutes ago, King of Memes said:

Wait, what phone do you have? If they are wired, they wont be compatible with any recent iPhones.

Asus Zenfone 6. Thank God they included a headphone jack. I plan to use it at least for 1 more year. I  mainly want to use these with a stationary setup. That's why I'm not much concerned about Bluetooth. I do own tws and wireless neckband earphones as well.

59 minutes ago, parthm said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I would like to ask why this over the others mentioned. 

Also note: I am not an audiophile or prefer straight flat sound. I am used to Sennheiser sound signature and the issue with Samson sr950 was that reviews mentioned that it was harsh and needed EQ. (My perfect device would be Sennheiser bass level, Sony's punch and Audio Technica's clarity)

I saw those but removed them from my choices because they don't seem too comfortable (on the ear) as I wear specs

Well those punch bass and clarity levels by brand mean next to nothing as they all have a MASSIVE variety between their own headphones. The sr950's are harsher that is true but sound amazing with the slightest eq tweak. The sr850's are very flat and great.

The ones you picked are well ok at best really. The akgs are well nothing special. The oneodio are from what I could find pretty decent but won't give you the sound you want and the tribits sound like generic cheapish headphones.

You are shopping in a pricerange where just some wired apples earbuds are amongst the best sounding devices you can get part from certain headphones and there is so much crap you have to weed through.