Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Windows 10 settings app is completely empty with no options

Hey,

Recently I have noticed that whenever I open anything to do with settings it just refers be to this blank settings page that has a search bar that does nothing and that's it.

I have attached an image of what I see. I have tried booting in minimal safe mode and this issue sunknown.thumb.png.bf9982f7fd1fc6921a9b7a98eace8c17.pngtill happens.

I can't check for windows updates, create new users, etc because it all just brings me to this blank page.

I do have another user on this computer with administrator and the same issue occurs.

Any help would be amazing, thanks.

1 hour ago, johnny123 said:

Hey,

Recently I have noticed that whenever I open anything to do with settings it just refers be to this blank settings page that has a search bar that does nothing and that's it.

I have attached an image of what I see. I have tried booting in minimal safe mode and this issue sunknown.thumb.png.bf9982f7fd1fc6921a9b7a98eace8c17.pngtill happens.

I can't check for windows updates, create new users, etc because it all just brings me to this blank page.

I do have another user on this computer with administrator and the same issue occurs.

Any help would be amazing, thanks.

you can try this method:

• Open powershell as "administrator"
  • copy and paste this script  Get-AppXPackage | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode – Register “$($_.InstallLocation) \AppXManifest.xml”}
  • w8 for the reinstallation to finish

hope this works for you